Hacking big screw up i think updating from 3.55 kmeaw to rebug 4.21 pls help

slickric33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i updated yesterday , all went well, shut off ps3 turned on today and i get this screen after plug ps3 controller into usb

"if system cannot be restarted you must reinstall system software connect storage media that contains update version 4.21 or later press start and select at same time"

its not a rebug screwup but i have a sata harddrive connected as internal w/ a wire connector. has always been a problem if i bump it. have had it happen w/ kmeaw 3.55 before so i just reformatted w/ofw 3.55 then back to kmeaw 3.55 well i bumped the wire and now this message. what am i to do , can i hit start select and update w/ rebug on flashdrive cause otherwise if i have to use ofw then i think its looking for 4.21 now not 3.55 so i would be screwed cause i cant get to xmb screen to downgrade to rebug 3.55 pls help

slickric33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how could i run package files from recovery mode cant get to xmb screen to run could i go to recovery and hit 5 restore ps3 system or would it not restore to 3.55 stock but want 4.21 since im on rebug 4.21

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how could i run package files from recovery mode cant get to xmb screen to run could i go to recovery and hit 5 restore ps3 system or would it not restore to 3.55 stock but want 4.21 since im on rebug 4.21

Punctuation has been invented for a reason.

REBUG 4.21 IS a 3.55 CFW like all the CFW out there.

slickric33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok ,i think i might be liking that answer, soooo can i just go to recovery mode , hit 5 ,ps3 system restore , and it will go back to 3.55 official stock firmware?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu