Gaming BIG QUESTION

Stickell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought nowbody played gba anymore, i never even bothered buying one because you get one built into ds, and the ONLY game i ever played in it was an arcade game that got me addicted to galaga(greatest game ever)
yaynds.gif

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If you are looking for the ROM, you can't ask here... And if you want to play GBA games, you'll need either an Ez 3in1 or Ewin... Ez 3in1's are easier to find I would say... Unless you already have a game and don't want a back up.

Stickell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, tay zonday!

I am sooooo sorry, i meant to ask ' does anyone really still play the GBA? and if so, why? '
wacko.gif

paul3100

Trophies
XP
Country
Just because a games console is " dead " or no longer selling in the shops it doesn't mean all of a sudden everyone who owns one is going to stop playing !

Its like the genesis or snes, you can get emulators for them as well as virtual consoles on the ps3/xbox360 & wii but they never feel the same s on the hardware they were meant for, the gba sp is the best for gba games i would imagine with single screen and backlite.

As for playing gba games i still do and found loads on line iv never played before so always something new to play as is true with all older games consoles and computers which i play the games of regularly.

regards , paul

OH and i still play my GB color with zelda some times :-)

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a GBA and SP and I love them both and play them both still--just not at the same time
tongue.gif
. I also have a DSPhat
wub.gif

I play RPG's/Sims and side scrollers on the GBAsp, as those are the only games that I had for the system and I didnt know about GBA homebrew back then--I thought flash carts were ONLY used for Roms--oh, to be young and naive.

Stickell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have to say, this site is the most responsive forum i have been to in a while! i mean, i can still see you guys looking at me like i am retarded, but still you guys are great!
rolleyes.gif

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBA Micros are actually very good for travel because they are tiny as fuck and you can carry one wherever you go. Along with a cart like the Ezflash IV and a 2GB miniSD, you can carry hundreds of games around in a tiny little device.
cool.gif

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I still play my GBASP Brighter because it's more nice than playing on the DS, with that black frame...

I finished Boktai 3 some days ago. Great game, and there are a lot more which I still have to play.

RedIce

Trophies
Website
zer0z.deviantart.com
XP
Country
I'm playing GBA SP right now, megaman battle network 6 (greiga), megaman zero 4, and just finished Fire Emblem Sword of Seal (the jap one, there's a nice translation around 99%).
My fav handheld of all times i think ^^

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
CorruptJon said:
GBA Micros are actually very good for travel because they are tiny as fuck and you can carry one wherever you go.
Seconded; I don't feel like such an idiot on the bus playing on something the size of a mobile phone
smile.gif
And considering it cost 1/3rd of the price of a DS I'm less worried about getting it nicked.

PizzaPasta

Son of p1ngpong
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am currently finishing up Rhythm Tengoku on GBA and I just ordered a copy of the Famicom Mini version of Kid Icarus which should arrive by the end of the week.

I'm actually beefing up my GBA collection right now but I'm mainly sticking to buying the Japanese versions (because the JP boxes look better than the NA versions when they are imprisoned on my shelf).

I lost all of the boxes for my older GBA games so they are just sitting in a tin at the moment, they look kind of pathetic actually.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs