Big Mutha Truckers 2 always freezes after logo if I use codebreaker!

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by Reshiram_Addict, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Reshiram_Addict
    OP

Reshiram_Addict Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 8, 2011
    United States
    It does not matter what cheats that I have active, even if it is only one single cheat, Big Mutha Truckers 2 always freezes after the logo screen! It goes into a black screen and does not do anything after that!

I tried only the "max cash" code and only the "max supplies" code and both freeze the game if turned on—even by themselves! I tried experimenting with some of the artwork unlock cheats just to test, and those freeze the game as well! The game DOES NOT freeze with I just put the disc in and play.

I have the same issue with Smackdown VS Raw 2008, except that game freezes at the title screen if any cheats are on whatsoever.

I got Day 1 files for both games from this website, but I cannot get them to work.

I posted this on Reddit a few weeks ago and neglected to get a response. I am wondering if anybody here has any idea what is going on

I have codebreaker 9.2 with Free McBoot and my Big Mutha Truckers 2 is a genuine PS2 disc

I Googled the problem but only results pertaining to the Windows version showed even with "codebreaker" in the search and in quotes (because a lot of results said "missing codebreaker") but even with forcing it to "must include codebreaker", only results pertaining to the Windows version showed.

Last edited by Reshiram_Addict, Sep 15, 2019
  2. DarknessPlay3r

DarknessPlay3r Member

Newcomer
    Jan 27, 2019
    Canada
    Try asking here: https://gamehacking.org/vb/

These guys have been making codes for a very long time. Chances are someone will take a look for you and try come up with a solution. I've always had a lot of luck when asking for help with things there.

3. Reshiram_Addict
    OP

Reshiram_Addict Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 8, 2011
    United States
    Unfortunately, as I said in another post, my ISP blocks gamehacking.org

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted