Big Bad Toy Store begins pre-orders on cool new Nintendo figures and plushes

26230157_1938837436145059_1218235503727612711_n.jpg

Ever want to show your love for a Nintendo series off by displaying a cool figure on your shelf, or maybe you've always wanted to cuddle with a cute Yoshi plush? Then you might like what our sponsor has to offer. Here's some of their latest stuff, all recently made available for pre-order.

8cb8d892-05f7-43e9-aeee-5f2bd51ec5c7.jpg

Coming from Medicom is their newest Ultra Detail figure, featuring Link, decked out in his sweet Ocarina of Time outfit. The figure is about the size of an amiibo, and if you really wanted to, you could even slap an NFC sticker on the bottom of this Link in order to make your own, better OOT style Link figure for use in Breath of the Wild! He's only $14.99, making for an incredibly cheap way to add one of the most memorable variations of The Hero of Time to your collection.

:arrow: Medicom Ocarina of Time Link figure - $14.99

218d40f3-3a8a-4907-906f-ee4007fc57a0.jpg

Good morning, everyone! There's a special island announcement today! You can get yourself an adorable Isabelle plush, perfect for all those excited Animal Crossing fans out there! She stands at 6" tall, and is made by Little Buddy, the officially licensed plush company that Nintendo has been working with for years now. You can add Isabelle to your islander lineup for just $17.99.

:arrow: Animal Crossing Isabelle plush - $17.99

76dd8dad-c6ea-43ca-8ad6-4ac01023f92c.jpg

Have you been enjoying the latest Mario Maker 2 update? This Builder Mario plush sure hopes you do! Standing at 10" tall, this guy is soft, huggable, and perfect for those who want to collect every form of Mario out there, or for kids wanting to have fun with Mario Maker adventures of their own, even when they're not playing it!

:arrow: Super Mario Builder plush - $26.99
:arrow: And don't forget about poor Luigi!

ff018770-eb17-49ab-b834-9dc568bcda17.jpg 3561b9a7-8eaa-428b-87a0-984968d9de66.jpg fbec14bf-b8c1-4567-8b82-62d5fe001ba8.jpg

Who's that Pokemon? It's Lucario! This Bandai Pokemon model kit features both Riolu and its evolution Lucario in a two-part set, complete with Aura Sphere action. Take on the fun project of building your own Lucario figure, without the need for any tools. Just snap the pieces together like LEGO to form one of the most popular Pokemon out there!

:arrow: Pokemon: Lucario & Riolu model kit - $14.99
:arrow: Mewtwo model kit - $9.99
:arrow: Lugia model kit - $9.99

Big Bad Toy Store is a huge online shop that, as the name implies, sells every toy you could imagine. They've been around since the early days of the internet, back when you'd need to go to a website using www. (because there was no Google) and wait upwards of ten minutes for toy images to load, because all you had was dial-up internet.

Their long-lasting history shows that these guys are trustworthy, and that they've been at the toy-selling business for longer than some of you have been alive! And worry not, if you're interested in checking out their stuff, Big Bad Toy Store ships to a ton of countries! Including not just the United States, but Canada, the UK, many European countries, and even Australia! As a bonus for all those Americans out there, BBTS also offers $4 flat-rate shipping, no matter how many items you buy at once.

So go on, and check them out! Be sure to support GBAtemp by visiting our referral link, below.

:arrow: Big Bad Toy Store - Official Site
:arrow: Big Bad Toy Store - Nintendo Products

D

Deleted User

horrible name for a company. At least the company it self is does cool stuff

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, some cool stuff on offer, but the prices are all over the place. $10 for certain figures, $100+ for others. Doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to it, but I admit I am tempted by the Riolu-Lucario set for just $15.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, some cool stuff on offer, but the prices are all over the place. $10 for certain figures, $100+ for others. Doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to it, but I admit I am tempted by the Riolu-Lucario set for just $15.
Branding matters, when it comes to figures. As well as poseability, build quality, extras, size, etc. a fully-articulated Lucario figure might cost like $80, but a more static figure or model kit might be cheaper.

$40 for a Bowser 10" plush that someone on eBay is selling for $12.50! Their prices suuuuck!

eBay is rife with bootlegs...what exactly are the two toys you’re comparing?

Reactions: Xzi

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
$40 for a Bowser 10" plush that someone on eBay is selling for $12.50! Their prices suuuuck!
Enjoy a cheap chinese knockoff
Prices are pretty universal. When you find things much cheaper than normal, it's 100% guaranteed a fake chinese copy.

It's mostly brand or licensing fees that make prices vary. Especially with figures. Some brands are ridiculous.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Seems like figures as a whole. I remember there were a few on the Nintendo UK store a while back in the hundreds. It's ridiculous to me but hey, some people do buy em so good for those guys I guess lol

Reactions: Xzi

relauby

Idiot Child
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I spent an hour or so the other night going through the list of every brand they carry and I was really impressed at some of the weird stuff I was able to find. It also led to me finding NECA's line of Ultimate figures too which I actually like quite a bit, even though I'm usually not into collecting much. Ended up buying an Ultimate Jason Voorhees.

Reactions: Chary

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended