Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time!

Tekkin88

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh my goodness. Does he just want people want to make him think he's a complete idiot? Seriously, why doesn't he just insult right in front of their face while he's at it. Although I found it very, very hilarious, I felt really bad for Taylor Swift. (Awesome last name by the way.)

Anyways, nobody wants to play Phantasy Star? Seriously, I get bored. And then there are the hackers in the free mode, with their, hit from anywhere codes, and their uber awesome stats. *Sigh*

So, yeah. And to my aunty, these are good people. (No jokes.)

>w

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yo Tekkin I'm really happy for you, I'm gonna let you finish, but slowpoke has the slowest reaction time of all time

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Obama was making fun of Kanye West and what he did. The people he was telling it to found something he said offense and he said, "Hey, cut the President some slack. I have important stuff to do." Important stuff to do MY BUTT

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
antonkan said:
Beyonce is a girl, not a boy. She looks nicer and cooler. Anyway, Beyonce will have a concert in Malaysia soon this year.
wtf.gif
What?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, JonTron's back yet again until he disappears into the void for another 6 or...