Gaming beyblade metal fusion offical thread

Omninox

GBATemp's™ Retired Cheats Compiler
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm starting to think that maybe the ap for the game isn't just the loading issue, maybe it skips parts of the game after each battle too. There's hardly any talking in the game and there's the fact that the people you battle take a huge leap in ranks each time. Just my two cents~ :3

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
iMasaru said:
I'm starting to think that maybe the ap for the game isn't just the loading issue, maybe it skips parts of the game after each battle too. There's hardly any talking in the game and there's the fact that the people you battle take a huge leap in ranks each time. Just my two cents~ :3
Actually you're wrong!
tongue.gif

There aren't any skips the story is as it's in the game (sadly
hate2.gif
rofl.gif
)...The only AP by now is the loading issue you're talking about!
wink.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, don't really like this game anyways. The Story Mode is god damned unreasonable, with all of the stupid higher-ranking Beyblades. It's a repetitive battle in every match, so it gets boring for me.

But then again, this is IMO.

WiZoRZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am r4ymond said:
Eh, don't really like this game anyways. The Story Mode is god damned unreasonable, with all of the stupid higher-ranking Beyblades. It's a repetitive battle in every match, so it gets boring for me.

But then again, this is IMO.

i do agree with you, im getting bored easily

Yusuky

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Does anyone expect a patch for this? I didn't like the story mode, but i wanna try the WFC (with good parts), but it seems ppl are so not interested in this game anymore that seems like no patch will come
frown.gif

Should I wait or just ignore this game?

Totoy_Kamote

Trophies
XP
Country
Yusuky said:
Does anyone expect a patch for this? I didn't like the story mode, but i wanna try the WFC (with good parts), but it seems ppl are so not interested in this game anymore that seems like no patch will come
frown.gif

Should I wait or just ignore this game?
ignore this game and wait till the Golden Sun: Dark Dawn is released in US...
biggrin.gif

Max3746

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A US Version of the Nintendo DS Beyblade: Metal Fusion rom has finally been released.
To prevent several people flooding the thread about failing to find it, I will recommend to try searching via Google for "nt-bbmfu.rar".
This rom works with Acekard2i Akaio Firmware 1.8.1 with the Bypass AntiPiracy option set to ON (resolves the locked save issue.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night