Gaming Beware, The Pro

DxEggman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see someone got banned, but it's not really definitive as to whether or not there was any abuse of power.
Also, enforcing rules =/= abusing power; I got accused of "abusing power" when I attempted to have a kid kicked out of the Brawl tourney I had organized. This kid was threatening to kill me several times, so I booted him.

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's not the same kind of friendly moderators we have around here. The mods here are cool, XBL mods they make me nervous.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sjones900 said:
zeromac said:
sjones900 said:
zeromac said:
He's doing his job
Not hardly.. He's abusing his powers.
How so?
"I sent him a message that said lol with an exclamation point, and he suspended my account immediately."
Thats taken out of context, the person in the video said his account got banned so he made a new one and sent the moderator a message saing 'lol!' then that account got suspended
Its like here, where if your account gets banned and you make a new account just to laugh at the person who banned you, its like ban evading/being a complete douche
i say the guy in the video got what he deserved

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you say so.. Even if all of this is taken out of context. The guy seems like all those mod powers went to his head and now he's just another guy that talks like a bad ass and is just part of xbl scum that I hate. He needs a reality check at least.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sjones900 said:
If you say so.. Even if all of this is taken out of context. The guy seems like all those mod powers went to his head and now he's just another guy that talks like a bad ass and is just part of xbl scum that I hate. He needs a reality check at least.
I can atleast agree to that
tongue.gif

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zeromac said:
sjones900 said:
I can atleast agree to that
tongue.gif
I hope someday when modding the 360 become more feasible and we can create our own social network away from xbox live. That would be my dream come true until then I'm saving for a ps3.

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
sjones900 said:
This is The Pro, he is a douchebag moderator for microsoft. Help me with this guy get what he deserves, he can't just ban people because he can.[citation needed]
It was a developing story the other day, but seeing the unedited video Reddit Link I'm going to have to side with The Pro on this one.

Even Penny-Arcade had a comic on it. Good times.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chanser said:
*snip

Seems reasonable, the kid deserved it and your paying for a service to keep those exploiting off Live.

LMFAO I love it when little kids start talking cr*p on xbox live its so funny when the event turns around and they leave saying petty little comments

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Anybody here?