MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, so I'm running Sakura 1.12+1 on my M3 Real and I tried to run BeUp. Everything loads up fine. However, I choose to use connection settings from my firmware (or whatever the option is) and it does nothing. It displays a little info on the top screen (don't remember what exactly) and that's all it does. On my DS, I have the settings to connect to my home router and wi-fi games work fine. What should I do to connect to MSN via BeUp? If anyone here successfully runs BeUp on Sakura, please let me know what I have to do to get it working.

Thanks,
Skyline969

unz

Chaotic Neutral
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
To the best of my knowledge, BeUp hasn't been able to connect to the MSN servers for quite some time.
No matter what flashcart you use, it's the same story - BeUp is busted until the developer releases the source code and someone fixes it.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the tip, unz. Well while I'm on the topic of homebrew for Sakura, anyone have suggestions for which homebrew apps I shoudl get? I use my DS for everything, so all suggestions are welcome.

aphirst

Trophies
Website
aphirst.co.uk
XP
Country
United Kingdom
All I really know is that you're supposed to be able to configure IRCDS to connect to MSN - I'm pratting with that this weekend.
happy.gif

CFShadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I had the same problem about BeUp..its down, as it says on the producer's website. You can use the IRC channel. I use DSOrganize and it comes with IRC. What i do is: I changed the Main IRC server (on Configurations) to "im.bitlbee.org" (without quotes). When you connect, use this command (if it is MSN): "account add msn [email protected] yourpassword" (also, without quotes)

Then use this command: account on

Then its settled!

I hope i helped^^

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This has been asked countless times, BeUp won't work AT ALL for the moment. However you can connect to msn, yahoo etc through IRC homebrew (such as ClIRC) and the bitlbee server

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
xcdjy said:
Skyline969 said:
IRC eh? Sure, if I knew of a few IRC channels I'd do that. If you get it to work, let me know, alright aphirst?

Aye, use this tutorial, but I reccomend using ClIRC as oppose to DSOrganise. Pretty much the same process, i'm sure you'll get the jist of if. I did... and that's saying something
happy.gif
Unfortunately, I meant getting it to work on Sakura. I don't think it's possible. I'm just gonna use iSakuReal for homebrew.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...