Status
Not open for further replies.

adamrgolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anybody seen this yet on HtheB's website - He has posted a picture of a sneak peak for the next Beup Live! I'm assuming its a new version, from what I can tell I guess it could just be a new skin. We'll see I guess.

HtheB's NDS Development

Beup_Live_Vista.jpg

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Beup was written by kevinc

HtheB took the source, which was under GPL, modified it (added a skin) and did not release the modified source (this violates the GPL). After MSN changed server side, HtheB claimed he was fixing it, but didn't. And still refused to release the source.

He's not well liked for that
mad.gif

adamrgolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beup was written by kevinc

HtheB took the source, which was under GPL, modified it (added a skin) and did not release the modified source (this violates the GPL). After MSN changed server side, HtheB claimed he was fixing it, but didn't. And still refused to release the source.

He's not well liked for thatÂ
mad.gif

Wow, I never knew this -- What a loser HtheB, not you
wink.gif

DarthYoshi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It can't be just a skin, can it? I don't remember the other person's (or your own) avatar being in the top right.

Yes, the avatar is there on the current version:
Ptw3.jpg
Oh... the other person's avatar isn't showing up for me, and other people can't see my avatar or my ink drawings. Maybe I have an older version or something. I need to check that out.
happy.gif

@light_kun - He made it a spoiler so that people with slower connections don't have to load the picture unless they click the "Show" button.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nice keyboard, but everything else is icky. The background is too intrusive
frown.gif
And all this bad talk about HtheB, is it true? I donated an R4 to him because I liked Beup, I thought he was the developer...

- Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1