Better late than never: My Final M3 REAL Skins

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by ridgecity, Mar 15, 2008.

1. ridgecity
    OP

ridgecity GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 6, 2002
    Mexico
    Since the firmware is getting a big change soon, I've decided to post a few skins I did for a skinning contest on gba-nds.com, and i was waiting to release them until the contest was over, but since the winners were never announced I've decided to make them available here. Tell me what you think, lol. I also updated a couple popular ones people asked me to.

A big thanks to all the people that downloaded my skins and a bigger thank you to all the ones that gave me a bunch of stars (even 1...)!

Thanks to the creators for making the cards skinnable!

So until Sakura comes to the G6, my work is done! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

download

[​IMG]

download

[​IMG]

download

[​IMG]

download

[​IMG]

download

2. snowcorn22

snowcorn22 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 9, 2008
    Malta
    Nice...
    Thanks for the great skins you make!! [​IMG]

3. leavemealone347

leavemealone347 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 27, 2008
    United States
    Any chance you could make that notebook paper one for a CycloDS? That theme owns.

4. Chedderknight

Chedderknight GBAtemp Regular

Jan 9, 2008
    United States
    Los Angeles
    awesome stuff man!

5. Chrono_Tata

Chrono_Tata GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 26, 2008
    Thailand
    I'm using the first skin right now. Thanks for posting these!

There's a slight problem with the bottom bar in that skin that make a couple of magenta lines show up. Can easily be fixed though.

6. lilaznkilla

lilaznkilla GBAtemp Regular

Jun 24, 2007
    Australia
    Woah awesome skins you've made there. Hope you can make skins as good as these for the new firmware. [​IMG]

7. habbah

habbah Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 29, 2008
    Canada
    HOLY CRAP! some one finally made awsome skins for the real! ty ty ty ty ty! your my hero! god i want sakura i would use it now if it could just play nds roms. but the beta was a kewl thing to test out. i wonder when the full version will be released! i bet in along time.... it is only what v.02 now ;(

8. gangsterboi

gangsterboi GBAtemp Regular

Feb 27, 2008
    At my girlfriends house
    so will you beable to make me my naruto/hinata skin again for the new firmware once you figure out how to modify skins (if it using them) because i can't get enough of my request it looks great! thankyou again. And all you other works will you be able to make new versions of them for the new firmware?
    ----------------
    p.s im snakehead from gba nds support site

9. Mooglebass

Mooglebass Member

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2007
    United States
    I have both the Earth and Notebook on my ds. I had to edit the bar at the bottom of the earth one so i could read the date and time and stuff easier. I just made it darker, works fine.

The notebook is sweet, but its hard for me to read. The text is white, and it is just a pain for me to read.

Youve done a great job keep it.

10. shooshoo

shooshoo Member

Newcomer
    May 16, 2007
    Canada
    Nice job! That one you made that looks like the sheet of paper looks sweet! It's so simple looking but it just comes together very nice.

I got some pictures I would love to turn into skins but I have no freakin clue how to make a skin. I tried reading one of the guides but I was confused to hell. Can anyone direct me to a simpler to understand guide? If not I could just email the pics to whoever was interested in making a skin out of them.

11. harrypotter

harrypotter Member

Newcomer
    Aug 1, 2005
    Thanks,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice