Bethesda is offering Morrowind for free, ends March 31st

s1-ae1026b9dca81e048c10e9c4c5aca17c.jpg

In celebration of the 25th anniversary of the Elder Scrolls series, you can download Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind for free for today only. Steps to downloading your copy are listed in the quote below as well in the source.

Get The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind today only, March 25th. Log-in to Bethesda.net or create an account following the steps below to redeem a free copy for PC!
1) Create a free Bethesda.net account. If you already have an account, proceed to step two.
2) Log into your account and redeem the code TES25TH-MORROWIND to receive Morrowind on your Bethesda.net account.
3) The game will be applied directly to your Bethesda.net account. If you have not already, please download the launcher here.

:arrow: Source

Link to redeem your copy of Morrowind: here

Last edited by The Catboy,

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, nice

Thanks for the heads up!

If anyone wants to play around with a modern launcher that runs in linux, windows and osx, or mess around in multiplayer check out openmw.org

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Wow, nice

Thanks for the heads up!

If anyone wants to play around with a modern launcher that runs in linux, windows and osx, or mess around in multiplayer check out openmw.org
I personally use OpenMW as well. I personally prefer it over something like playing the game through Wine on Linux.

Reactions: x65943

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Free things are always nice.

It's a shame you have to use Bethesda's shitty launcher for it though, now I have to have 7 different launchers installed for shit. Oh well.
Yeah, they really slipped that one in there. Although, if it installs as Steam does, then you just need to download the game, copy the files elsewhere, install OpenMW, and set that all up, uninstall the launcher, and it should still work with OpenMW.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Free things are always nice.

It's a shame you have to use Bethesda's shitty launcher for it though, now I have to have 7 different launchers installed for shit. Oh well.

It doesn't send your data to the Chinese government at least, right? (not that anything is really private anymore these days, but the less avenues for nonsense, the better)

Reactions: lampdemon

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Is anyone else having issues with account creation? I am having a heck of a time logging in to my account, it won't accept my password, even after changing it multiple times...
Same problem here, it's really annoying. It won't let me log in.

molcos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I feel a company sellout coming and they want to inflate the price based on the amount of users they have on the launcher.

Mhmmm, just wait for the market announcement.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte