Bethesda Conference - Ended

If you missed the Bethesda showcase from E3 2015, here's a chance for you to watch a replay. This 1080p YouTube video has got you covered! We've configured the link to start at the exact moment the conference begins, but you can go back to the beginning if you want to watch the pre-show footage too.

19660-450b641fb70f511d6f1c87427adebe2c.jpg

E3 is officially here! Taking to the stage for the very first time in the company's history is Bethesda Game Studios. What will be revealed remains a mystery but due to various leaks and some trailers earlier this week, we can at least expect to see Fallout 4, DOOM and possibly Dishonoured 2.

If you can't watch the stream, don't worry! We at GBAtemp, like always have got you covered!
Keep an eye on this thread for updates in real-time and check out the news posts for individual announcements and info.

Bethesda Conference Start Time: 6:30pm PT June 14 - 7pm PT / 10pm ET / June 15 - 3am BST / 12pm AET

beth.PNG

CONFERENCE HAS ENDED
Bethesda Conference Announcements
-Conference Start
-Tons of games show reel
-Pete Hines on stage

-DOOM reveal - looks incredible and extremely brutal
doom.png doom2.png doom4.png doom6.png doom7.png
-Can build own levels and modes - 'Doom Snap Map' - share online
-Game releases Spring 2016 on PC, PS4 & Xbox One

-BattleCry talk
b1.png

-Arkane studios on stage
-Dishonored 2 announce
dis2.png dis.png
-Can play as Corvo or new female protagonist
-Coming to PC,PS4 & Xbox One
-Dishonored Difinitive Edition coming to current gen remastered with all DLC.

-Elder Scrolls Online show reel

-Elder Scrolls Legends Card Game Announced
es.png
-Free 2 Play - Out 2015 for PC & Ipad

-Todd Howard on stage
-Fallout 4 - Concept reel
-Can play as a female
va.png
-Emerge from vault 200 years later as sole survivor
-Dynamic dialogue
va3.png
-Contextual dog commands
vas3.png vas4.png new PipBoy plays actual games

-Special Edition of Fallout 4 comes with real life PipBoy you put your phone in:
vas6.png

-Fallout Shelter - New game out NOW on Apple Devices, free 2 play, no internet required to play, no pay walls
fs3.png sh.png sh2.png

FALLOUT 4 RELEASES NOVEMBER 10th 2015

:arrow:Bethesda Twitch Live Stream
:arrow:Bethesda IGN Live Stream

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aside from the real life Fallout watch and the Fallout Shelter mobile game which looks fun (damn iOS gets it first *rolls eyes* ), a lot of it was standard dude-bro stuff which doesn't interest me much. For this being Bethesda's first major E3 presentation,kudos to them for doing it well.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
@LightyKD, I expected you of all people to appreciate the more traditional approach to Doom, aka a lack of a magical healing fairy that makes you feel all better when you hide behind a chest-high wall, or the lack of snap zooming of any kind before you shoot. Real men shoot from the hip. ;O;

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I am very tempted to get the special edition of Fallout 4.

:sad:
So am I. My only concern is the mount inside the Pipboy - I don't know if it'll be adjustable or if there's some kind of a minimum screen size entailed. To be honest, when presented during the conference it almost looked like a phablet mount - the screen seemed huge.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@LightyKD, I expected you of all people to appreciate the more traditional approach to Doom, aka a lack of a magical healing fairy that makes you feel all better when you hide behind a chest-high wall, or the lack of snap zooming of any kind before you shoot. Real men shoot from the hip. ;O;

I've gotten used to the hide behind the wall mechanic. I only like the health pack system when the packs aren't so damn sparse.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I've gotten used to the hide behind the wall mechanic. I only like the health pack system when the packs aren't so damn sparse.
I've gotten used to it myself, but I don't think it makes any damn sense. I much prefer having medkits of some kind, preferably ones that I can use at will, like those in the latest Far Cry games or in Dying Light - that's more sensible to me, but considering Doom's traditional fast-paced action standard pickups would probably be the best. Of course Doom still had to fall into the trap of healing the player whenever s/he kills an enemy via some magical Deus Ex Machina-style mechanic, but oh well - I suppose they're trying to ease in the youngsters who just aren't used to seeing a health bar anymore, something that used to be a staple of FPS games.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't tell if it was just using the phone power or the screen too. The screen did look pretty big.

orcid

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I look forward to Dishonored 2.
I hope you don't have to do all this customization stuff in Fallout 4. For example I don't want to spend hours building my home.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Isn't this standard for modern military shooters? I know in Killzone Mercenary you can loot every single corpse for bullets and money.
Pretty much, in almost every single modern shooter (when the enemy doesn't randomly disappear after they die, anyways (looking at you, RE)) you can just pick up enemy ammo/guns.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)