Bethesda Conference - Ended

If you missed the Bethesda showcase from E3 2015, here's a chance for you to watch a replay. This 1080p YouTube video has got you covered! We've configured the link to start at the exact moment the conference begins, but you can go back to the beginning if you want to watch the pre-show footage too.

19660-450b641fb70f511d6f1c87427adebe2c.jpg

E3 is officially here! Taking to the stage for the very first time in the company's history is Bethesda Game Studios. What will be revealed remains a mystery but due to various leaks and some trailers earlier this week, we can at least expect to see Fallout 4, DOOM and possibly Dishonoured 2.

If you can't watch the stream, don't worry! We at GBAtemp, like always have got you covered!
Keep an eye on this thread for updates in real-time and check out the news posts for individual announcements and info.

Bethesda Conference Start Time: 6:30pm PT June 14 - 7pm PT / 10pm ET / June 15 - 3am BST / 12pm AET

beth.PNG

CONFERENCE HAS ENDED
Bethesda Conference Announcements
-Conference Start
-Tons of games show reel
-Pete Hines on stage

-DOOM reveal - looks incredible and extremely brutal
doom.png doom2.png doom4.png doom6.png doom7.png
-Can build own levels and modes - 'Doom Snap Map' - share online
-Game releases Spring 2016 on PC, PS4 & Xbox One

-BattleCry talk
b1.png

-Arkane studios on stage
-Dishonored 2 announce
dis2.png dis.png
-Can play as Corvo or new female protagonist
-Coming to PC,PS4 & Xbox One
-Dishonored Difinitive Edition coming to current gen remastered with all DLC.

-Elder Scrolls Online show reel

-Elder Scrolls Legends Card Game Announced
es.png
-Free 2 Play - Out 2015 for PC & Ipad

-Todd Howard on stage
-Fallout 4 - Concept reel
-Can play as a female
va.png
-Emerge from vault 200 years later as sole survivor
-Dynamic dialogue
va3.png
-Contextual dog commands
vas3.png vas4.png new PipBoy plays actual games

-Special Edition of Fallout 4 comes with real life PipBoy you put your phone in:
vas6.png

-Fallout Shelter - New game out NOW on Apple Devices, free 2 play, no internet required to play, no pay walls
fs3.png sh.png sh2.png

FALLOUT 4 RELEASES NOVEMBER 10th 2015

:arrow:Bethesda Twitch Live Stream
:arrow:Bethesda IGN Live Stream

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I like the minecraft mode where you have to build your place and protect it for the night time attacks, it sounds like fun
I will build a huge-ass LED screen in my own honor, that should keep me safe. Those building options look nuts - that's a year of my life right there, all gone.

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was really surprised to see Morgan Webb and Adam Sessler together again unless I missed something (didn't watch the first few minutes).

Overall I think they did a great job. I think he said it was their first e3 show? either way it seemed really well put together and I liked what I saw.

**** EDIT **** Sorry I meant Adam Sessler, from G4 days of old.

Last edited by Vanth88,
Reactions: Costello

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was really surprised to see Morgan Webb and Adam West together again unless I missed something (didn't watch the first few minutes).

Overall I think they did a great job. I think he said it was their first e3 show? either way it seemed really well put together and I liked what I saw.
I didn't watch the conference, but for clarification, was that really Adam West as in Batman, or did you mean Adam Sessler who used to co-host X-play with Morgan Webb?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SESSLER AND NOT THE CUSTOMIZABLE POWER ARMOURS THAT YOU LITERALLY HAVE TO STEP INTO? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? GAAAH!

*Still feels way too excited for his own good*

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
That real life pipboy was just hilarious. :rofl: It probably DOESN'T mean what I think it means (meaning: using the smartphone app on wifi to directly check your game status, upgrade levels or otherwise interact with your game), but it sure is original*. :P
And yeah...the crafting system looks interesting as well.

Kind of sad that fallout shelter is an iOS exclusive, though.

Doom...kind of looks interesting, but aside from the snapmap, it didn't really spark my interest. Perhaps it was just me, but it felt like a "look, guys...it's not doom 3!" presentation.

Dishonored is still on my 'to play' list, so can't really comment on that. And I kind of feel sad for the makers of battlecry. Getting to show your game directly after doom is sort of a no-win situation.

*in a "unless you count nintendo, who has an entire console with a second screen" kind of way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2