Homebrew [Beta] Thenaya - TagMo for 3DS

cbloveday

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen it asked before as I just finished reading nearly every post on all 12 pages, but never seen it answered. Can this work with the Powersaves Tag for changing it's loaded Amiibo or will it just read it as whatever Amiibo is already loaded on it as though it were the real Amiibo? I just don't want to have to carry around a bunch of different tags or the Powersaves device all the time so thought I would ask to see if this would act as a replacement for the Powersaves device.

LinkKenedy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I got this error

read size mismatch expected 16 got 1. Failed to get UID: -1

Using .3dsx in new 2ds whit last version of luma on b9s

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen it asked before as I just finished reading nearly every post on all 12 pages, but never seen it answered. Can this work with the Powersaves Tag for changing it's loaded Amiibo or will it just read it as whatever Amiibo is already loaded on it as though it were the real Amiibo? I just don't want to have to carry around a bunch of different tags or the Powersaves device all the time so thought I would ask to see if this would act as a replacement for the Powersaves device.
Answer is a NFC enabled Android phone and N2elite

jaysea

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
@HiddenRambler

The project hasn’t been touched the last couple of months.
Is there a way to update the database? All new amiibo’s show up as type ‘Unknown’ followed by a serial.

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@HiddenRambler

The project hasn’t been touched the last couple of months.
Is there a way to update the database? All new amiibo’s show up as type ‘Unknown’ followed by a serial.
yes Download the source, edit source/amiibolookup.cpp add its values and name. and Compile. (in theory anyway. if a dev wants to correct me please do as the OP hasnt been around since august Last year it seems could be a sign RL has taken a dump on em or they simply dont care to come back to GBATemp. )

jaysea

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I haven’t seen any way for an option menu. So I haven't seen any way to update through api. Maybe you mean Tagmo instead of Thenaya?

For the time being I will add them to source and make the cia file

Last edited by jaysea,

Alexsal979

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
it doesn't work for me it stays in a red screen everytime i try to open it im using a new 3ds xl version 11.6 with only homebrew i dont have luma or anything like that and to acces homebrew i use rpg maker fez player could you help me?

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it doesn't work for me it stays in a red screen everytime i try to open it im using a new 3ds xl version 11.6 with only homebrew i dont have luma or anything like that and to acces homebrew i use rpg maker fez player could you help me?
the .3dsx is a Luma Rosalina version not ment for Userland only Exploits.

Seelenamt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Seelenamt,
Reactions: Sliter

starburst

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hey! I just wanted to thank you for this great tool, mate.
I saved the amiibo files of Ike, Marth and Lucina and tried them on Fire Emblem Fates. Everything worked flawlessly on my N3DS ver. 11.6.0-39 with Luma 9.

Last edited by starburst,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr