Hacking beta PS4 6.72 jailbreak released, ustable succes rate 10% (who is on 5.05 just wait....)

Spzjulien

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
https://github.com/sleirsgoevy/ps4jb
https://sleirsgoevy.github.io/ps4jb/

READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING
In case you're dumb: this ONLY works on FW 6.72. If you are on a lower firmware, download a 6.72 retail update file here and update your system. If you are on a higher firmware (e.g. 7.02), your console CAN'T BE HACKED yet.

This exploit consists of two steps: the actual jailbreak (JB) and Mira+HEN (MIRA). To pirate games run homebrew software, you need to activate JB first, and then MIRA. Not just one of them, not the other way round. First JB then MIRA.

1. Click on the link that says JB. In about 20 seconds you'll get an alert saying "You're all set!", followed by "There is not enough free system memory". This means that everything has gone well.
    If something went wrong during the process, you may get an alert saying "Jailbreak failed! Reboot your PS4 and try again.". In this case you must reboot your PS4, preferrably without closing the dialog box.
    If the system hangs for more than a minute (may require more time on slow Internet connections), reboot your PS4 and try again.
    If the system crashes (looks like instant powerdown), press the power button on the PS4 (NOT on the gamepad) until it turns on again, then retry.
  2. After you click OK on "There is not enough free system memory" and the page reloads, click on the link that says MIRA. This will activate Mira+HEN to unlock the "Debug Settings" menu. In about 20 seconds you'll get an alert saying "You're all set!", followed by "There is not enough free system memory". This means that everything has gone well.
    If the system hangs or crashes, see above.
Claims that Mira does not have HEN are false, do not believe them!

This exploit does crash and hang. Sometimes you even have to retry 10 times to get the jailbreak.

blazingwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is this not stable enough to be worth it? 10 percent seems pretty rough. I mean theres no harm since I'm not using my PS4 much now anyway, as long as 6.72 is hackable, But is it really that bad?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

10 percent sound rough, is it really that bad?

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is this not stable enough to be worth it? 10 percent seems pretty rough. I mean theres no harm since I'm not using my PS4 much now anyway, as long as 6.72 is hackable, But is it really that bad?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

10 percent sound rough, is it really that bad?

If you're lower than 6.72 it's probably best to wait to update. But there is rest mode, you might fail 10 times but then you can use rest mode then you won't have to do the exploit again for awhile. This is just the beginning though I'm sure it will get better.

S3phi40T

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Worked like on 20'th time.
Got rid of IDU (Kiosk) mode.
- installing River Raid and Retroarch homebrew PKG's :D

Reactions: Leeful

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat