Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here's the icon. Thing of beauty ain't it? ^_^
gallery_262855_65_127.gif

Pippa Funnell
Game of the Year 2007

Maybe Nintendo wont be able to block it this time...

Because if they kill the horse they'll have some problems with the PETA. :lol:

Reactions: 5 people

jweaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What am I doing wrong.. I have downloaded the Firmware.. Put it on my SD card and put it in my old XL.

I launch the update and am told the normal stuff and at the bottom it says "(Press START) OK, I'll do it".. BUt then before I can do anything, it says at the very bottom "Update is canceled, reboot DS."

What am I missing here? This isn't the first time I have done this so I am surprised that its not working!

Jon

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
What am I doing wrong.. I have downloaded the Firmware.. Put it on my SD card and put it in my old XL.

I launch the update and am told the normal stuff and at the bottom it says "(Press START) OK, I'll do it".. BUt then before I can do anything, it says at the very bottom "Update is canceled, reboot DS."

What am I missing here? This isn't the first time I have done this so I am surprised that its not working!

Jon

using the wrong nds file

jweaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Jon

using the wrong nds file

I don' think so, I am using the .... oh hang on.. what an idiot I am... The frst screen of games I have, puts the "ak21fw" file at the bottom.. But then on the next page, I also have an "ak21fw" file at the top..

Turns out, I still have the old FW on the card, and I have been running that.. What a tool I am!!!

Sorry all

Jon

WendelChaves

Trophies
XP
Mine works great! I'm so happy for being able to play online with other people :D. It's the first time I'm able to do so since I bought my card :D.

steve007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this work on my 3ds I have not updated yet not the XL I still use my ak2i 3ds one with out update but dang it I want to add codes to my eshop but I have to update my device first (?) So confused !

PS: Where is the update its not on the site yet (?)

SparkyX1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This update makes booting slow. About 15 seconds after I select the icon it is finally booted. I guess I can't complain too much seeing as it works! :rolleyes: (About time AceKard!)

retrodoctor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm glad this is out for you guys. Shame it had to come out after I built up an obsession for owning cartridges, though. Just last week I bought a good lot of 12 games for 110, Rhythm Heaven, and already owned a few others. Using a flashcart kinda dampens the whole DS game-playing experience for me, oddly enough.

loco365

Trophies
XP
Well this work on my 3ds I have not updated yet not the XL I still use my ak2i 3ds one with out update but dang it I want to add codes to my eshop but I have to update my device first (?) So confused !

PS: Where is the update its not on the site yet (?)
Read the first post. It's a beta update so it won't be on the site.
Yay! Now people can stop complaining!...well until the next update that is.
Makes me wonder when the next one will be.
it does take longer to load into game list but games still load the same as they did before
I had an interesting bug with this one, actually. I'd put in my updated Acekard, and the 3DS would register that a game was inserted, but the banner wouldn't show up. If I selected something prior to selecting the DS game icon (eShop, a folder, settings), that banner would stay there until I ejected the card. If I hadn't selected something prior to the card, or if it was already on the DS card tile, then what's there would disappear and nothing would show there.

Still, I'm just happy that it works.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Makes me wonder when the next one will be.
Given the rate that Nintendo has been updating the 3DS, I will guess that another update will most likely come either mid September or early October.

amonkeydotnet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble running the update. Whenever I load the update, it says on the bottom that the "update is cancled, reboot DS" even before I press a button. I know I'm using the right file, but somehow I can't update my AK2i. Any ideas why?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte