Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Working flawlessly for me.
I recently bought a DSTwo from nds-card,
but I don't regret it.
It's better to have a flashcard that updates it's firmware within 24 hours than waiting a month or more for an update.
It's good to have my AK2i working while my DSTwo isn't delivered

Thanks @[member='xanthux'], I was desperately missing my flashcard

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The only thing I can think of is trying out earlier AKAIO versions to try and install an earlier update. I'm sorry to hear that so many people were affected, I'm convinced it's just an SD feature though so do try a few cards before you lose all hope.

Remember!
  1. Try formatting.
  2. Try cleaning the contacts.
  3. Try the paper trick.
  4. Try out a few SD's.
  5. Try a few System Menu's/Kernels/Firmwares.

L-Lawliet

Trophies
XP
Country
To reiterate, my ak2i will not load at all on a 3DS, DS Lite or DSi. On all three it shows up as the Pippa Funnel horse game, but on the 3DS and DSi when I try to run it it comes up with the "an error occurred" message, and on the DS Lite it refuses to run at all, only showing up a blank screen. How can I put it back to an earlier version (e.g. the rafa nadal tennis game) without having to use a console?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
To reiterate, my ak2i will not load at all on a 3DS, DS Lite or DSi. On all three it shows up as the Pippa Funnel horse game, but on the 3DS and DSi when I try to run it it comes up with the "an error occurred" message, and on the DS Lite it refuses to run at all, only showing up a blank screen. How can I put it back to an earlier version (e.g. the rafa nadal tennis game) without having to use a console?
You don't. To flash, you need to boot the menu. Either you're doing something wrong, you turned off your DS before it finished flashing the card or you're one of the unlucky ones on whom the card just died, I'm sorry.

The disclaimer says that flashing is your responsibility and you acknowledge the risk of bricking it... Try over and over again, perhaps it can be saved. If the icon displays correctly then the header was overwritten just fine - I think it's really a matter of your SD card.

Mapax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

I hate giving bad news to people, but I think your Acekard is dead... just like mine...

I hope you've at least had some fun with your Acekard in the past... I didn't... I just got mine a week ago, I flashed the card, it worked for 5 minutes, then boom! It got frozen, restarting didn't even give me the horse icon, just the Acekard 2i icon...

YEAH... ACEKARD S.U.C.K.S!!!

tranfeer

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Mapax, maybe that's why this is called a beta verion. Just take it easy and wait for the normal verion released by acekard.com later.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I hope you've at least had some fun with your Acekard in the past... I didn't... I just got mine a week ago, I flashed the card, it worked for 5 minutes, then boom! It got frozen, restarting didn't even give me the horse icon, *just the Acekard 2i icon*...

...that's the original icon from the very first header they ever used. You didn't update your cart at all or did it wrong. Do you have a DS Classic or DS Lite? Because it looks to me that your cart is perfectly fine, it's just not booting on a DSi/3DS.

Mapax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I hope you've at least had some fun with your Acekard in the past... I didn't... I just got mine a week ago, I flashed the card, it worked for 5 minutes, then boom! It got frozen, restarting didn't even give me the horse icon, *just the Acekard 2i icon*...

...that's the original icon from the very first header they ever used. You didn't update your cart at all or did it wrong. Do you have a DS Classic or DS Lite? Because it looks to me that your cart is perfectly fine, it's just not booting on a DSi/3DS.

No, it cannot boot on anything, be it my 3DS or my DS Lite. And I've tried using a different micro SD card already (not SDHC).

drobb

Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got an email from acekard today with the beta attached to it as well. but i think ill just wait for a final release. well maybe not, i do have 2 2i's. i duno.

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Top and short of this for all that are moaning, if you're not happy, buy another card. If you have a headache, you buy something to make it go away. You don't sit there in the hope it will. Get where I'm coming from?

drobb

Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i went ahead and tried the version that acekard emailed me. updated, worked no problem. curious tho, i have the horse icon the pippa funnel or whatever it, but the background is green. i was under the assumption it was red. anyone else's green or are they all green and i just have the red in my head for some weird reason.

oh and my 8gb card works just fine, and pokemon conquest seems to work fine as well. granted i did just launch the game and see if it would load didnt actually play it.

V

viking3

I've just updated my Acekard2 with this beta firmware today.
It works fine with AKAIO 1.9.0 (but a bit slow when loading into UI, now Pokemon Conquest works!!!)

L-Lawliet

Trophies
XP
Country
I've come to the conclusion that My Acekard is dead. Sad news as it lasted me a good 2 or 3 years without incident. I think I'll save up for a Supercard now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM