BestBuy & Gamestop Cancelling Titanfall Midnights In Select Locations

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Translation: "Canceled midnight of Titanfall.
You can pick up your copy or buy the Titanfall Edition console on Tuesday 11th from 10am. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience."

"Very little amount of preorders, and several Gamestops have also canceled"

bandicam 2014-03-09 01-29-50-675.png

https://www.facebook.com/BBYGamingPR/posts/655718164487519

bandicam 2014-03-09 02-10-42-930.png

adrian2040

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
The link to your source leads to an unavailable page. Also, your news seems to indicate that the midnight release has been cancelled in Puerto Rico. Try to be more specific with your topic title next time. Also, I'm not sure if this news is relevant enough to belong in this section...

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
These midnight launch cancellations are only happening at locations where, essentially, the Xbox One isn't selling, so the needed number of pre-orders isn't met to validate a midnight launch for Titanfall. For anybody wondering, prior to the launch, it's best to make sure your local store is actually selling it, though, I'm sure this advice isn't too relevant for most of you. Regardless, it's good to note that the Xbox One is kind of flailing right now compared to the PS4, so expect some retailer bias as well.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
The link to your source leads to an unavailable page. Also, your news seems to indicate that the midnight release has been cancelled in Puerto Rico. Try to be more specific with your topic title next time. Also, I'm not sure if this news is relevant enough to belong in this section...

Thats why I added the Screenshot. And not only here(We are part of US BUT PLEASE not another debate of PR & US I'm sick of them) I have read that in some places in the States there have been cancellations too.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats why I added the Screenshot. And not only here(We are part of US BUT PLEASE not another debate of PR & US I'm sick of them) I have read that in some places in the States there have been cancellations too.

"I seen it, but i has no sauce"
No Sauce = No Credibility

GamerSince83

West Coast Pimpin'
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So more that likely it's international based cause I haven't seen or heard anything like that over here......I know 3 local GS are having midnight events and I would also think this would pertain to Japan as the XBone isn't very poopular over there either. .....

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The part of the US Where I live there are plenty of retailers that are open 24 hours, they never close. Who needs gamestop to stay open late for a midnight release?

GamerSince83

West Coast Pimpin'
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The part of the US Where I live there are plenty of retailers that are open 24 hours, they never close. Who needs gamestop to stay open late for a midnight release?

That's GameStops shtick acting like they "Care about the Gamers" it's all Hoopla their little midnight launches with crap...a DJ playing Music Awesome! Gift bags with stickers Cool Beans! Customer harassment for Free Winna!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn