Best Wii Multiplayer game!

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by GameJesus, Nov 27, 2006.

Nov 27, 2006

Best Wii Multiplayer game! by GameJesus at 5:06 AM (1,171 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. GameJesus
    OP

Member GameJesus GBAtemp Regular

United States
    What are the best multiplayer games for Wii that are released and some hat good for upcming X-Mas season! curious friends and I are going to do a tourny on xmas vacation

2. GameDragon

Member GameDragon Mugiwara RAWR!

United States
    I also would like people opinions, I had my heart set on Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz, but I don't know if it would be something I would really like.

3. Opium

Former Staff Opium PogoShell it to me ™

Australia
    Aside from Wii Sports of course, I've been hearing good things about Rayman Raving Rabbids multiplayer. Perhaps you'll want to check that out.

For other regions though Wii Play will be a great multiplayer pick up and play title.

4. azndragonguy115

Member azndragonguy115 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    we ameraicans aretn getting wii play until January, same as Warioware

but ast least wii play gives you a free wiimote :]

5. ndsbob

Newcomer ndsbob Advanced Member

at least you get a free game (10€) with the wiimote (40+10) [​IMG]

right now rrr should be the best multiplayer game..

btw: anyone played red steel multiplayer? perhaps its good too?

6. Mystic-Homer

Member Mystic-Homer GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Which has better multiplayer (funfactor-wise)? Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz or Rayman: Raving Rabbids?

I've yet to play either, and I was just wondering if I should get Rayman too.

I got a copy of Monkey Ball off ebay yesterday, and of course it has yet to start shipping as yesterday was Sunday... >.

7. NetixRiqua

Newcomer NetixRiqua Advanced Member

Turkey
    aww c'mon look at the names i didn't test em yet ( i dont have a wii actually ) but i bet rayman pwns monkey ball every single day.. thats just me though

8. webpop

Newcomer webpop Newbie

Canada
    I don't own super monkey-ball, but i do own wii sports and raving rabbids,

RAVING RABBIDS OWNS!

amazing game, most fun..... i haven't even cracked open the case for Zelda or Call of Duty 3, cuz i'm spending all my hours playing Raving Rabbids,

had a bunch of friends over playing this weekend, and they loved wii sports but were even more nutz about raving rabbids

my 2c

9. canvasch

Newcomer canvasch Advanced Member

United States
    raving rabbids is fun for sure.. i only got to give it like 30 minutes in multiplayer... my friends are more inlove with monkey ball multiplayer.. which i played just about 2 hours of... i like monkeyball alot more, but that's just because i got to play all the different multiplayer games, there are alot and they're all unique... rabbids we played like 2 games then switched in monkeyball...... it was fun though, i was enjoying every minute of it [​IMG]

10. Helmut

Member Helmut GBAtemp Regular

France
    Rayman is definetly one of the funniest game I've ever seen (so much laugh). It's a must have for multiplayer purpose. Those rabbits are so sexy.