Gaming Best Wii game ever played

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
Can't just pick one personally... Here's my personal Top 3 (no specific order).

Tiger Woods 12 (and all Tiger Woods since Motion Plus)... I'll keep my Wii forever just to keep playing the final (or best) Wii version of Tiger Woods.
Disaster: Day of Crisis... Really sad this never got NTSC release (PAL and NTSC-J only). Take one part adventure game, and one part "Time Crisis" style rail shooter... it's a winning combo in my books.
No More Heroes 1 & 2... all hail Suda51... this man is a genius when it comes to the wacky story lines combined with solid game play.

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Other great games include:
Okami (Amazing game in every aspect)
No More Heroes 2 (NMH1 was great, but the boss fights on 2 were a lot more fun; I still remember Matt Helms)
Super Mario Galaxy (I think that the first one was better than the second one, but both are great games)

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd have to say No More Heroes is the game I enjoyed the most on the Wii

Arc Rise Fantasia is a close runner up. It was incredibly fun, and i'm not usually a fan of turn based combat.

The Last Story will probably decimate them both though. That game just looks absurdly fantastic.

redfalcon

GBATemp Member
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Since I just beat Skyward Sword, I really think this is currently best game on the Wii and tied with OoT for the best Zelda game. Although the motion controls didn't work as good as the devs probably intended, the steamlined gameplay was overdue to the series and the story actually made me WANT to rescue Zelda.

Close second place would be the MP Trilogy, if one hasn't played the games on the GC.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Mariokart Wii
Deadspace
Scarface
Tatsunoko vc Capcom
Goldeneye
RE 4 Wii Edition
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Zack & Wicky

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
SSBB, I remember playing it for hours and hours, and even now it never ceases to be fun.
PES Wii (I think I played 11 the most)
And Xenoblade will probably enter this list, I'm not that far into the game but it looks great so far.

togusho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Super Mario Galaxy 2 and The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword, hands down, the best games on the Wii! (At least for me)

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jenny, post in normal font and colors like the rest of us.
The wii did have a great library. I bought one early on but it hasnt gotten as much use as it should have, but i have a fair amount of games stockpiled for it.
1.No More Heroes/2, probably just because of how insane they were. I grew to love Travis and his swords.
2.Super Mario Galaxy/2 great games. Fantastic execution and gameplay. Not difficult, just extremely aggravating at some points.
3. Donkey Kong Country Returns, was a great platformer and resurrection of the classic DKC games. And not to mention it was hard as all get out.
4.Twilight Princess. I love the new style they used for this game. Very gritty and mythic looking.
5.Super Paper Mario was a great spin on an already great stack of games.

I still have a great stockpile waiting to play. All 3 Metroids, Okami, and Skyward Sword. Im waiting for Xenoblade to come to US shores to pick that up. I cant wait for that one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, I'm not much of a gaymer, more-so a creator.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    @SylverReZ Syl my beloved :bow: gm
    +1
    It is friday
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Last time I played a game was hmmm... can't exactly recall. :wacko:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: I wish I could play chess well