Best Wii charging station?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by blizeH, May 27, 2007.

May 27, 2007

Best Wii charging station? by blizeH at 12:41 AM (920 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. blizeH
    OP

Member blizeH GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Hi guys,

My friend's let me borrow his Nintendo Wii since he hasn't used it hardly at all since launch, I was tempted at first to mod it for him (since I'm pretty sure he'd like it doing at some point) but knowing my I'd break it and can't solder, or have any equipment etc.

So I figured I'd get him either some rechargeable batteries or a docking station, but I've no idea what's best, or which one you guys would recommend.

I'm from the UK btw, so I think that rules the Nyko one out. I don't mind if it's third party or a 'poor' make since a lot of the accessories he buys aren't by top makes anyway ;o

2. blizeH
    OP

Member blizeH GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Anyone, please guys? There were heaps of people reading this thread yesterday, hehe.

3. MC DUI

Member MC DUI GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Australia
    If you don't care about the quality why not just buy any you can find...

4. Scorpei

Member Scorpei GBAtemp Maniac

Netherlands
  5. superrob

Member superrob H4X H4X H4X!

Denmark
    Hmm if you use recharge able batteryes then its the best solution if you ask me.
    Cheap and holds for long time!

6. 123kid

Newcomer 123kid Member

Sweden
    Agreed, that way you can also use the charging station to charge batteries for other things. There are some fast ones available too, I got one that takes about 15-30 minutes to charge the batteries.