Hacking Best way to use a R4i Gold Pro to play 3DS and other games

exavier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, sorry to bother you, but just want to make sure that I understand this the best way possible after searching online and through the forum. Sorry if I missed this answer. Originally planned to just buy a R4i Gold 3DS Plus but it appears they are sold out everywhere online. So now I plan to purchase a R4i Gold Pro. If I'm understanding what I'm reading online properly by default the R4i Gold Pro does not support 3DS games and you need to install netboot.

I just want to understand the best way to enable R4i Gold Pro to play 3DS games along with other games such as DS, GBA, SNES, etc if possible. Thank you for the help.

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I just want to understand the best way to enable R4i Gold Pro to play 3DS games along with other games such as DS, GBA, SNES, etc if possible. Thank you for the help.
No. As you well said before, that kind of flashcard isn't able to run 3DS games on any way (because its nature is to run only DS games and homebrews on .nds format).

Then, that you're looking for is a CFW like Luma3DS, as the other person said just above

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.