Best way to play PvsZ 2 on PC... cause i doubt, that it will ever be released

Bonny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Topic.

The games is out for Android and iOS, i'am sick to wait if it ever gets released on the PC.

I got it working with Bluestacks, but it is slow as hell on my PC (core i3-2100 @310GHz, 4GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000). Is there any other good Emulator to run the game? Or any way to make Bluestacks faster?

:(

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
(core i3-2100 @310GHz, 4GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000)

Well that is faster than NASA super computer. Would guess Intel graphics being bottleneck, but don't know how well bluestack utilizes GPU.

I gave up on running android stuff on PC. x86 OS version won't run most of the stuff and then programs like Bluestacks just seem to take massive amount of power to run anything. I don't understand either why they are avoiding PC as there are already tons of actual free to play games on steam or are they afraid people wanting to buy full game option.

Bonny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's also a mystery to me, why EA won't release this game on the PC. Sad... i really liked the first PvsZ so much.

My PC runs Win7 64-bit. I know my machine isn't fast, but hey... it's just a phone game. I just want to know if Bluestacks is generally so slow, or if it's the lack of power of my All-In-One-PC.

I downloaded the game 3 times. Only plants.vs.zombies™.2.(v1.4.244592) was working, it's a rather early version of the game. The 2 other versions of the game either gave me a CERTIFICATION_INSTALL error when i tried to install the apk file or refused to run because something with the obb file was not right. :sleep:

I already googled hours to fix all my issues, but the game is still unplayable :cry:

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I've played PvZ2 with bluestacks on my PC, game ran just fine for me. I assume your HD 2000 is the main problem here. Performance-wise it's one of the worst "modern" integrated GPUs Intel has out there now and doesn't even have any dedicated memory of its own.

The best I can tell you is either grab an Android device or find a beefier PC to test the game on.

Reactions: Bonny

Bonny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks, thats a clear statement. I'll guess i try another PC. The game did run fine on my mothers 89 Euro Xoro Android-Tablet... so i thought it shouldn't be a problem on my PC, but... well :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr