• No, and I posted what went wrong

Votes: 120 11.9%

• Total voters

r1vver

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Is there a possibility that usbloadergx v3.0-r1280 and d2x-v11-beta1 to be added in the near(est) future?
Or will it be considered too new, maybe not enough tested yet, so no yet mainstream?
Somehow I'm used to the convenience of ModMii, it turned out I'm too lazy to do everything manually (just checked)... :O

Reactions: Blauhasenpopo

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
The private ModMii beta is already set up to always get the latest version. The new modmii is like 96% done btw, unfortunately I need some help with one part and cannot finalize until it's done. I will chase the person helping again and hopefully the wait won't be too much longer.

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
And I will add the new d2x beta as an option to the current public version of modmii soon. If no issues I'll make it the new default in the next official update so it won't need to be selected in the options
Post automatically merged:

@blackb0x 's d2x-v11-beta1 is now available for download via ModMii, installation directions available here
  • From ModMii's Main Menu, enter "4", then "beta"
  • Select the d2x beta you want to build
  • Mark some or all d2x cIOSs for download (i.e. "d2x")
  • Enter "D" then "Y" to build d2x beta cIOSs\WADs
  • Install cIOSs using a WAD Manager - i.e. WiiMod\MMM\YAWMM (available on ModMii's Download Page 2)
d2x-v11-beta1 changelog:
  • Fixed RiiConnect24 compatibility by removing the SDHC module and adding the SDHC functions directly to the cIOS lib.
  • Added EmuNAND UStealth support thanks to airline38.

P.S. I understand that not all historic d2x releases are available via modmii 6.6.3, this will be fixed in the next update. In the meantime if you want to build a cIOS that isn't listed, you can just manually save it to ModMii's support folder as per the example screenshot below:
1672677967997.png

historic d2x releases available here and here

Last edited by XFlak,

Duncan Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I am having an issue with Modmii.

I have an old version installed, when I update to the latest one, for some reason it removes all of the files modmii needs to run.

Modmii in command line mode crashes.

The installer points that the folder: \support is empty.

I'm dl'ing the .zip package and see if that works for me.

EDIT: Zip package works, for some reason.

Last edited by Duncan Idaho,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I am having an issue with Modmii.

I have an old version installed, when I update to the latest one, for some reason it removes all of the files modmii needs to run.

Modmii in command line mode crashes.

The installer points that the folder: \support is empty.

I'm dl'ing the .zip package and see if that works for me.

EDIT: Zip package works, for some reason.
that's how modmii works, need a empty folder structure to work, so if you like to keep old files (i don't know why) backup to other location.

I do recommend, to create a NEW folder and download the new modmii to it and start fresh.

Reactions: jeannotte

Duncan Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
that's how modmii works, need a empty folder structure to work, so if you like to keep old files (i don't know why) backup to other location.

I do recommend, to create a NEW folder and download the new modmii to it and start fresh.
I mean, it would empty the folder and wouldn't download the new stuff. It would give an error when trying to download the contents.

Anyway, the zip version works, so I'm happy.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Using modmii it is safe to go to 4.1, 4.2 or 4.3.

If u update using a different method to 4.3, it could result in 003 brick IF the wii was poorly region changed.

To double check u can CAREFULLY grab Korean Kii and make sure the Korean key is removed from your Wii's seeprom, then u would have turned an inferior region change into a more complete one.

hadi aulia

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Using modmii it is safe to go to 4.1, 4.2 or 4.3.

If u update using a different method to 4.3, it could result in 003 brick IF the wii was poorly region changed.

To double check u can CAREFULLY grab Korean Kii and make sure the Korean key is removed from your Wii's seeprom, then u would have turned an inferior region change into a more complete one.
Ok thanks for clearing things up, many people around told to me to stay on 4.1 afraid it would bricked their wii

Also if i managed to update to 4.3 will it affect dlc that i owned/download?

Edit : no dlc problem, i just played gh with all dlc

BTW now i have two usbloader forwarder, official usbloader gx (UNEO) & from modmii (IDCL).
Whats the difference?

Last edited by hadi aulia,
Reactions: impeeza

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Idcl will launch other usb loaders if gx not detected. You can erase 1 or the other, just make sure your USB loaders's return to channel is set to the one u kept/prefer

Edit: since it's now public knowledge, now I'll share that this support was provided from a hospital bed after major surgery. I'm not looking for a medal or anything, maybe it was my way of feeling in control of something anything. But yeah, it's kinda funny how proud I am of the level of support I provide sometimes, lol.

Last edited by XFlak,
Reactions: jeannotte

flo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hungary
Install cIOSs using a WAD Manager - i.e. WiiMod\MMM\YAWMM (available on ModMii's Download Page 2)

I remember pressing 1 to select all the WADs in folder then installing all of them , i think in MMM . Can you make this the default installer in the guide ? YAMMM doesn't have this function, you need to manually mark each WAD .

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
With yawmm you can hold + to select all wads for installation, I'm pretty sure this is stated in the modmii guides too

MMM has limitations related to lack of support for motion plus remotes, so I'm actually hoping to rely on it less and not more. WML is another tool ppl promote but I have issues with that as well described more here https://gbatemp.net/threads/best-wa...s-official-support-thread.207126/post-9359664

Edit: since it's now public knowledge, now I'll share that this support was provided from a hospital bed after major surgery. I'm not looking for a medal or anything, maybe it was my way of feeling in control of something anything. But yeah, it's kinda funny how proud I am of the level of support I provide sometimes, lol.

Last edited by XFlak,
Reactions: jeannotte and flo

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
I edited my last 2 posts above since it's now public knowledge I can share that this support was provided from a hospital bed after major surgery. I'm not looking for a medal or anything, maybe it was my way of feeling in control of something/anything. But yeah, it's kinda funny how proud I am of the level of support I provide sometimes, lol. There are probably more examples, but I'm not about to go hunting for them, lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi