• Total voters

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
this is a program which asks you questions, and based on your answers it generates a guide to softmod your console and get all needed files.
each answers generates a different guide, and it takes multiple setup in account, there are also more guide than just softmodding (like emuNAND creation, neek or neek2o setup, etc.)

Reactions: DeoNaught

VitorMG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm getting the message "error: check your internet connection or firewall and try again". Any ideas? I've disabled my firewall and still not working

Eagle_916

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello to everyone:

I was wondering if it would be ok to post a version i made of modmii for strictly offline use only. If it is how do i go about doing this?

Thank you,

Eagle_916

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Hello to everyone:

I was wondering if it would be ok to post a version i made of modmii for strictly offline use only. If it is how do i go about doing this?

Thank you,

Eagle_916
I will contact xflak and let him know that you asked. He might tell you the best thing to do. I am sure he will support you doing that 100%,but he might ask you to keep a few things in the program like the "i agree" screen, but you can not bundle any wads or copyrighted code with the app.

Eagle_916

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will contact xflak and let him know that you asked. He might tell you the best thing to do. I am sure he will support you doing that 100%,but he might ask you to keep a few things in the program like the "i agree" screen, but you can not bundle any wads or copyrighted code with the app.

Hello Deadly Foez:

I guess i should have been more clear my mistake. I basically was able to download everything for offline use that was available in the program for preservation.
Thanks,

Eagle_916

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yeah, he would need to contact anyone that has control over the code that ModMii downloads. I personally would not want anything I wrote redistributed without permission.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
It sounds like you want to release a version of modmii with a complete "temp" folder with all sorts of wads and such so it will work without wifi, is that right? If so, it breaks a whole number of gbatemp rules not to mention copyright laws. Message me if you would like to discuss more in private what specifically you had in mind.

Eagle_916

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sounds like you want to release a version of modmii with a complete "temp" folder with all sorts of wads and such so it will work without wifi, is that right? If so, it breaks a whole number of gbatemp rules not to mention copyright laws. Message me if you would like to discuss more in private what specifically you had in mind.

Hello XFlak:

I did not know how to contact you so i sent an email to your email address you had on your project page. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for getting back to me.

Eagle_916

drxkira

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hey XFlak, so im trying to update my firmware from 3.2U to 4.2U with your ModMii. And when i try to install (download) the files for my SD Card, Bannerbomb could not be downloaded. It said, Bannerbomb V1 Missing.

I already turn off my firewall and anti virus but it still wont work. Im using windows 10

then i tried to download Bannerbomb manualy from their website. But it always freeze when i got the scam screen. (i\m not pressing any button)

can you help me? thanks

Eagle_916

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey XFlak, so im trying to update my firmware from 3.2U to 4.2U with your ModMii. And when i try to install (download) the files for my SD Card, Bannerbomb could not be downloaded. It said, Bannerbomb V1 Missing.

I already turn off my firewall and anti virus but it still wont work. Im using windows 10

then i tried to download Bannerbomb manualy from their website. But it always freeze when i got the scam screen. (i\m not pressing any button)

can you help me? thanks

Hello drxkira:

i can help you out if you email me:

Eagle_916 at yahoo

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
ModMii v6.4.2 released just now to fix bannerbomb download issues

edit: zip file uploaded, I just need to make the svn commit for auto updates to go live, been awhile so now I'm waiting for my commit software to update

edit2: update is live

Last edited by XFlak,

Viga Skywalker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help...

Modmii don't install...
I get "instalation failed. check you internet connection and firewall settings and try again", but the firewall is off and the internet connection is ok.

And now??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0