best way to learn Japanese

butaro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kanji Kentei 2 (Name shortened, you can search it if you want..)
I've been using the first version for a couple months and just changed to 2nd one today after seeing a commercial for it. It is very good. It now contains a kanji dictionary with stroke count and readings. Really useful, when you make a mistake you can check the dictionary.
Not for beginners though.

Ukkari o Nakusou, Bunshou Yomi Training
I really didnt know what to expect of this but its kind of like reading training, how fast you can read a sentence then react to it with some questions, there is furigana everywhere so its not really that hard, i havent seen a word i dont understand yet so its pretty good!
Still again beginners could possibly play this game but must be able to read kana.

Jarvik7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ukkari o Nakusou, Bunshou Yomi Training is not really a reading training application despite the name. The questions are more grammar based than reading comprehension. It is actually pretty basic, so probably good for second year Japanese students. I haven't used it for long enough to see how hard it gets though.

butaro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ukkari o Nakusou, Bunshou Yomi Training is not really a reading training application despite the name. The questions are more grammar based than reading comprehension. It is actually pretty basic, so probably good for second year Japanese students. I haven't used it for long enough to see how hard it gets though.
Did you take the ranking? I asked a japanese friend to try it and they scored the 2nd highest, I scored 2nd lowest but i agree at the moment its too easy, and its a daily thing so wont know for a few more days at least ......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: