Hacking Best way to launch Emunand on N3DS and play retail games?

Rob Blou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I'm getting confused with all the CFW and tools coming out :P I have a N3DS on 9.0 and I want to play my retail games on my Emunand but using Gateway is a bit annoying since you have to put CN, then GW card and then your retail game ... my question is, what's the best CFW or tool to use to launch Emunand to play retail games and is it possible to keep the GW launcher as well. Thx :)

Dragaan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might just want to consider leaving your N3DSXL in emuNAND sleep mode. Make sure you take out the Gateway cart because battery drain if you do so

Kenneth196

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might just want to consider leaving your N3DSXL in emuNAND sleep mode. Make sure you take out the Gateway cart because battery drain if you do so

Regarding battery drain, if I'm playing a .cia game for example, I should remove the Gateway cartridge to avoid excess battery drain? If I leave my N3DS in sleep mode all the time (and thus, it'll stay in emunand), I can safely play .cia games without the Gateway in (unless I want to play a game that's on the gateway micro sd)??

Dragaan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Regarding battery drain, if I'm playing a .cia game for example, I should remove the Gateway cartridge to avoid excess battery drain? If I leave my N3DS in sleep mode all the time (and thus, it'll stay in emunand), I can safely play .cia games without the Gateway in (unless I want to play a game that's on the gateway micro sd)??

I don't know about the .cia part, but I have noticed increased battery drain when i have the gateway card in and my 3ds in sleep mode.

All you need the card for is to launch emunand; after that, feel free to take it out until you wanna play some roms on it.

Reactions: Kenneth196

Kenneth196

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about the .cia part, but I have noticed increased battery drain when i have the gateway card in and my 3ds in sleep mode.

All you need the card for is to launch emunand; after that, feel free to take it out until you wanna play some roms on it.

Thanks!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr