Best way to install N64 VC games on Wii?

andykara2003

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all, I'm looking to install all the official N64 VC games on a hacked Wii. I'm just starting up with Letterbomb, but don't know much about Wii hacking. I'm on 4.3e.

Basically, I'm looking to have the original official WADs (I'll find them) displaying as channels exactly as if I'd officially downloaded the from the official eshop. And also running exactly the same as if they were downloaded officially from the eshop on non-hacked wii. (i.e. avoiding emulators etc.). Is that possible, i.e. no difference in running from stock?

If so, what would be the best way to do this, putting authenticity first? I realise there's only 21 games, but I'm happy with that. My Wii is PAL so I guess I'll want to change it to NTSC to run NTSC WADs?

Thanks.

Last edited by andykara2003,

smc

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
You better create a emunand in usb loader gx and install all of your games there safely, they'll run from hard disk and you avoid any risk installing wads

andykara2003

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks - I’ve decided to try and do this a different way as I have the official games on another Wii, so I’ve created another thread here entitled “Transfer whole Wii to another”. This better explains my situation :)

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
just get a wad manager and install them. there are many wad managers and any of them will do, just make sure your wad region match your console region, if they dont you can free them by using a program called freethewad which can alter the wad region.

Darkworld92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
just get a wad manager and install them. there are many wad managers and any of them will do, just make sure your wad region match your console region, if they dont you can free them by using a program called freethewad which can alter the wad region.
I recently installed Mario Kart 64 PAL VC on my 4.3 PAL Wii via EmuNand through USBLoader GX although the game works perfectly fine the sound is a little speed up, will a NTSC VC wad fix this or it's a EmuNand related issue ?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I recently installed Mario Kart 64 PAL VC on my 4.3 PAL Wii via EmuNand through USBLoader GX although the game works perfectly fine the sound is a little speed up, will a NTSC VC wad fix this or it's a EmuNand related issue ?
no idea i dont use emunand and i dont know anyone that still uses that, i just install them on regular nand and start them through the wii menu.

Reactions: Darkworld92

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head