Hacking Best way to get linked account on CFW

miss_nakano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
My switch is on 8.1.0. There are games that force me to have linked account. My switch is mostly offline. Is there some way to link account on 8.1.0?

elhefegaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was in your situation. I basically updated to ofw 9.0.1, linked account, and did emunand from there with the linked account.

If you are on 8+ i see no reason not to do it.
All CFW work fine on 9.0.1 so i'd do it now if I were you. It wouldn't surprise me to see Pokemon requiring new FW so and linked account :P

Reactions: miss_nakano

dotmehdi

Trophies
Paris, France, Europe, Earth (Milky Way).
XP
Country
France
You have two choices there :
- Going back to ofw after backing up everything and cleaning the nand carefully, creating a new account and linking it to Nintendo Network, and then making an emunand of it that will work offline,
- Using Kefir Updater to associate a fake account (don't forget to backup all your savegames since the application will delete your actual account to replace it with its own)

:)

Reactions: miss_nakano

miss_nakano

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thank you for the information about kefir..just one question: do you have to be on 9.0.1 for the "add link account" to work or can you just use it on 8.1.0? I'd prefer not to upgrade right now if possible. Btw I do not use emunand the cfw is on sysnand. Thanks again.

Andalitez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the information about kefir..just one question: do you have to be on 9.0.1 for the "add link account" to work or can you just use it on 8.1.0? I'd prefer not to upgrade right now if possible. Btw I do not use emunand the cfw is on sysnand. Thanks again.
You can add it on 8.1.0 without any problems

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended