Best way to earn "free" Paypal Money?

zezzo

The "Black Ace"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you guys know of an App or Website that I could use to earn paypal money? If it is quick, that would be awesome.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None of these "free money" things are worth it. If you want to spend 2 weeks watching ads, then you can use any of these appa, such as AppRedeem or something. I used that once for couple weeks and made $5. Never went back to it because it isn't worth it at all

b17bomber

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's alphabet soup! I made it...Special

Attachments

• special.jpg
    special.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 469
Last edited by b17bomber,
D

Deleted User

You could do something useful or creative (program homebrew, compose music, make game mods, etc.), then set up a Patreon for those who appreciate your work.

Reactions: Seriel and wormdood

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The two that have helped get me easy not "free" pocket money are;

Usertesting. They pay you $10 per session and each typically lasts 15 minutes. Most sessions are just me viewing a website and vocally expressing my first impressions of the site.

Global Beta Test Network. They also pay you whatever your state's minimum wage is per session and they typically last 1-2 hours.. Most sessions consist of playing games and finding bugs. (I've done testing for Ubisoft mainly.)

Both of them require you to apply. For Usertesting I had to submit a voice clip demonstrating that my recording equipment was good enough. GBTN just required me to run a program that spewed out my PC's specs that I then uploaded to their site. These sites don't constantly have available tests so you can go for a while without taking one. They were useful when I was younger and didn't have a job. You're really not going to find any good "free" paypal money. If you're really interested in making some pocket money check out the below subreddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/

Reactions: Seriel

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
    sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic: are you tapping your foot? +1