Hacking Best way of transfering henkaku and game data from one memory card to another (bigger) memory card)

Xcyper33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been trying to figure a way out. I thought it would be easy via VITA Shell but that only shows ux:o portion of the card and not where my game files are located. Does anyone have any ideas?

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been trying to figure a way out. I thought it would be easy via VITA Shell but that only shows ux:o portion of the card and not where my game files are located. Does anyone have any ideas?
correct me if i am mistaken but Vita data is locked.

you will need to ftp the memory card contents, this will show all directories.

Xcyper33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But how do you propose I transfer vitashell to the new card? I already have my vita permanently unlocked via Enso, I just don't see a means of getting vitashell to the new card.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But how do you propose I transfer vitashell to the new card? I already have my vita permanently unlocked via Enso, I just don't see a means of getting vitashell to the new card.
i dont think you can just simply copy/paste content off one card to a new one, apps will need installing.

but you can make a copy of data on your card via ftp which will show you all directories.

Barawer

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
As far as i can remember when i switched to sd2vita i just copy and pasted into the new card. you should just give it a shot.

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You need to show hidden and protected files on PC to made a safe copy from one sd to another:

1) Click the “View” tab on File Explorer’s ribbon and click the “Hidden items” checkbox in the Show/hide section. File Explorer will immediately show hidden files and will remember this setting until you change it;
2) Now click on the "options" at the top right of the screen and then on "change options", go to "view" tab and unmark "Hide protected files".

Profit!

Nora999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I've got a sd2vita as well I tried copying and pasting the contents with FTP but it keeps discounted used filzazilla and winscp and then when I write it back to memory card get write everything errors I've deleted the tai folder and altered the config file under kernel but the sd2vita dosnt show up I tried using vita shell as above but now know it dosnt show all folders I don't know what I'm doing wrong as the config file is exactly the same as walkthrough running henkaku enso molecular shell vita shell and got adraline working thanks for any help ps I couldn't delete the tai folder so had to delete it from the actual folder it wouldn't delete from sub folder cheers

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi I've got a sd2vita as well I tried copying and pasting the contents with FTP but it keeps discounted used filzazilla and winscp and then when I write it back to memory card get write everything errors I've deleted the tai folder and altered the config file under kernel but the sd2vita dosnt show up I tried using vita shell as above but now know it dosnt show all folders I don't know what I'm doing wrong as the config file is exactly the same as walkthrough running henkaku enso molecular shell vita shell and got adraline working thanks for any help ps I couldn't delete the tai folder so had to delete it from the actual folder it wouldn't delete from sub folder cheers
Use USB transfers through Vitashell (press select) and then manage via PC.

Nora999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi got usb working through vitashell but can only see the vita memory card I can't see the sd2 vita adapter I tried installing sd2vita swap vpk and ran it but it won't mount my sd2vita all that happend was it asked to format the vita SD card and then I had to install henkaku and enso and rest of vpks I've checked the config fileand it looks exactly the same as the walkthroughs when installed sd2vita swap you could see it altered the conig file but made difference I can install vpk files on vita card and psp games I managed to get adraline running it's driving me nuts any help.woukd be greatly appreciated thanks for help already given if someone has a working config file I would be very grateful

Last edited by Nora999,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night