Homebrew Best way of loading Gamecube on Wii

naddel81

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi @ all,

what is the best possible way of loading my GameCube ROMs (ISO) at the moment? I am just looking for a quick and easy way (regarding best compatibility).
I read about Wiiflow MOD R239 and loading GC roms directly off your SD card. Is that working well or should I use another method?

Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I read about Wiiflow MOD R239 and loading GC roms directly off your SD card. Is that working well or should I use another method?
Thanks in advance!
That way is really good, works just fine ;) You can also use one of the other usb loaders, cfg-loader and usb loader gx got full DML compatility too.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You cant just add support just like that. The developers have to do that, but i don't think that is in progress atm.
It is already in, you just need to use the cfg-loader mod version for it ;) GX also added it as well as wiiflow, you just need to make sure to use the latest revs.

Drud1995

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best solution consists of these 4 things:

GC MultiISO(allows you to compile multiple GC images into one huge ISO file)

IMGburn(allows you to burn ISO files to DVD. Burn at around 4x to prevent disc read errors)

Neogamma(allows you to Place games burned on DVD)

And Lastly but optional; SuperDump( a homebrew app that allows you to back up games from the retail copies and put them on either an SD card or a flashdrive)

Please note that Neogamma will only work with Wiis with the older DVD drives(Pre-2009 I believe)

Enjoy!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: happy birth +1