Best VPN for streaming iplayer from west coast?

Discussion in 'Computer Software and Operating Systems' started by gi5431, Apr 24, 2013.

Apr 24, 2013
  1. gi5431
    OP

Member gi5431 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hi, I was wondering if anybody had any recommendations for a good VPN provider. I'm in califorina and I want to get bbc iplayer and 4od from the UK. I use a dd-wrt wireless router so i need a good pptp based server. I've tried VPN4ALL which was awful and made charges to my card after i cancelled my service. I also subscribed to HIDEMYASS which wasn't bad but just fell short. I've read many reviews but i think depending your location and the location of the proxy results vary quite a bit. thx ppl

2. faizan

Newcomer faizan Newbie

Pakistan
    Hey gi5431,
    Its funny that you found VPN4all to be awful cuz according to the reviews it works pretty well. however you are right about the fact that the services vary from location to location. I would Recommend PureVPN
    or maybe you could try StrongVPN.
    there are many more available you can look for more on this link : http://goo.gl/WTcug

3. gi5431
    OP

Member gi5431 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I actually signed up for purevpn. Had it 4 days now and so far so good. touch wood

4. Pong20302000

Member Pong20302000 making notes on everything

Japan
    did Alan Sugar say about something recently so you can get all UK tv anywhere int he world

5. jeza

Newcomer jeza Newbie

Argentina
  6. jeza

Newcomer jeza Newbie

Argentina