Hacking Best USB loader?

MadHouse38

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay because i got some problems with 2 games (one is freezing when i want to start a file so i could play and another one is freezing when i start the game,so in the game,its loading forever)
So i blame the USB loader.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay because i got some problems with 2 games (one is freezing when i want to start a file so i could play and another one is freezing when i start the game,so in the game,its loading forever)
What games are they and what USB loader are you using? I had issues with some but could fix all from a quick google search. Ios change usually was enough to fix, using USBLoader GX.

MadHouse38

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
What games are they and what USB loader are you using? I had issues with some but could fix all from a quick google search. Ios change usually was enough to fix, using USBLoader GX.

Im using CFG and games are Kirby epic yarn and Call of duty modern warfare 3.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hmm i never tried for Call of Duty but Kirby i don't recall any issue with GX. I suggest you just try with different USB loader and see, they are mall download and quick to install and use. Goood luck. :)

uribemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use configurable usb loader and both of those games work flawlessly for me. It's probably not the loader but maybe the games themselves

uribemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use configurable usb loader and both of those games work flawlessly for me. It's probably not the loader but maybe the games themselves

Could be.. I was gonna try Black Ops but Wii Game Manager cannot read the Black Ops ISO file,dunno why.
It seems that the files that you're trying to use are corrupt. If not even Wii Game Manager isn't showing them up, then it's probably just a corrupt file. you can try another loader and see if the games work but like i said, i doubt they'll work on another loader.

Shano56

noobie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You wont mess anything up if you install to slot 250. I'm assuming your current is in 249. Follow modmii if you are worried, it'll give a simple guide

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I don't really keep up to date with the builds. I update things maybe once a year. I was using the real official wiiflow 1.1 by hibernatus for about 2 years before I switch to the version by the next group of people. My first time using the version by miigotu it had crashed a lot and there were features removed and so I went back to the last version. Now I've at least switched to the version that is headed by FIX94 and I am very happy with it, but even that version is about 4 months old and I don't plan on updating for a little bit of time.

MadHouse38

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
What cIOS is installed?
Where do i check that?
It says its IOS57

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's a problem with the games, not the USB loaders. Blaming something randomly without understanding the problem is very wrong thing to do.
Here are the problems:
* Kirby : Has an Anti-Piracy protection. You need to launch the game with no patches (not forcing any video mode, not using Ocarina, not using Language patch, not using a NTSC version on PAL wii, etc.)
* Call of Duty : like you were told previously, you need the correct cIOS (base57 in slot250).

For Call of Duty:
If you already followed a tutorial to softmod your wii, there's a big chance that you already have everything you need.
So, either try Wiiflow-mod (which loads the correct cIOS automatically), or use another USB Loader (cfg or GX) and go to the game settings to tell the game to use IOS slot 250.

To know what cIOS you already have, follow this tutorial and post the result here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn