Best USB loader combo? So many to choose from

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by PHALLIUS, Apr 11, 2009.

Apr 11, 2009
  1. PHALLIUS
    OP

Newcomer PHALLIUS Member

United States
    I have the 1.0 version and things work great except for Big Game Hunter and Metroid. They both freeze when you start the games. Everything else works fine. I don't like the visuals on the menu and the games are just listed....a little boring. I would also like my wii to boot automatically to the loader after the seizure warning screen. Is that possible? I have USB loader AB3 but have not installed because I want people's opinion on what the best setup is. I almost want to wait for an all-inclusive loader that plays metroid and Big game Hunter. Should I wait? Is there a workaround for the games I am having problems with? Can I get a menu with cool pics? My skills are moderate. I haven't found anything I can't solve to install. I am also downloading the "400 NTCS" pics. I'll need that, correct?
    Thanks for the responses.
    Joeshmo

2. w10a6

Newcomer w10a6 Member

United Kingdom
    i think with metroid prime there must be a disk in the drive it dont matter what disk just any disk

3. u4Wii

Newcomer u4Wii Advanced Member

United Kingdom
  4. helpme

Member helpme GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
  5. PHALLIUS
    OP

Newcomer PHALLIUS Member

United States

That was the best site recommendation I could have had. Thanks to all the others that have replied. I love all the modifications, but after seeing 25 different versions, I can't get my brain around their separate functions. That site above should be on the cover page at the top for GBATEMP. I hope people add to the page to keep things steady, forward moving and up-to-date.