Hacking Best Ticket Downloader?

Slackot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since uTikDownloadHelper has died I wanted to ask what would be a great alternative? I have CBH and use sysNAND.

Slackot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried using it, but everytime I try to download the Update of Zelda BotW, I install it, and try to run the game, but it still asks me for the update even tho I have it installed.

Slackot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the Physical version, btw.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Because I can't I will brick if I do.

Slackot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So can I update my whole console? I'm trying to get the DLC too. If I update my console to latest version, I will not be able to enter Homebrew? I have Cold Boot Hax already installed.

I can't access Nintendo Eshop. I'm in older version.

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So can I update my whole console? I'm trying to get the DLC too. If I update my console to latest version, I will not be able to enter Homebrew? I have Cold Boot Hax already installed.

I can't access Nintendo Eshop. I'm in older version.
haxchi/cbhc works on the latest firmware and theres a thing called nnupatcher to open eshop on older versions

Reactions: Slackot

Slackot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you! :D

Now, I can't download the DLC. :/ It gives me an error in WUP Installer. "Error: Not a version title or a game update."

:c

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
only other choice is wii u usb helper which is a pc/android app wiiuusbhelper.com
This isn't true, you can use FunKiiU with the -ticketsonly option. Or use the gui version, FunKii-UI, and in the options tab select the tickets only option. Then proceed as if your downloading the title and you will end up with just the ticket.

FunkiiU: http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-funkiiu-2-0-complete-content-ticket-python-tool.446092/

FunKii-UI (GUI Version): http://gbatemp.net/threads/a-simple-gui-for-funkiiu-funkii-ui.446853/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Thankfully the N64 had a metric ton of other fantastic games. I do kind of hate the controller...