kthnxshwn

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've recently found a new love that is Taiko no Tatsujin and planned on getting one of the games for the Wii with the tatacon but I have no idea which one is the "best". I'm leaning towards the 3rd one since it's new, has new features and has a party like mode. There's also the first which is the original and seems to have the highest reviews so far (even though the 3rd just came out). I've also read reviews that the 2nd is just liek the 1st but with different songs.

ANY advice is helpful.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
I have all 3 of them... and all 10 on the PS2. I WISH I had the arcade cabinets. XP

Anywho, I like the 1st and 3rd ones the best. if you are to buy one, buy the first one, that is my favorite.

HOWEVER, Party Mode is AWESOME. I love 4 player and wish the other ones had it now.
frown.gif

I would also reccomend getting the Tatakon for the PS2, and modding your PS2 to play the games on there as well. The PS2 drum is a stronger build and it has more games, Just download the "Taiko 9 in 1" ISO... hours of fun.
smile.gif

If you need help setting up FreeMCBoot and whatever on your PS2 PM me. I can help you hack your PS2 if you are interested.

Also, if you are interested in getting just a drum after getting one set, check this out.

37.54 USD for a new drum. It is very good quality even though it is third party.

kthnxshwn

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna buy a bundle from play-asia sometime this week and then get the rest of the games as I go. I'm trying to learn what most of the menus say so I can navigate etc but right now, I'm playing it for iOS and *still* have no idea how to advance.

kthnxshwn

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I'll end up buying the 3rd one since it's the only one that I can verify that comes with a tatacon too. Off play-asia, that is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.