Best Sudoku game on NDS?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Harsky, Jan 20, 2007.

Jan 20, 2007

Best Sudoku game on NDS? by Harsky at 9:15 PM (1,200 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Harsky
    OP

Member Harsky Madmin

United Kingdom
    So I'm going to be on a plane journey next month and I'll be requiring some games on my M3 to pass the time in the departure lounge. I put on some RPGs like Mario and Luigi and Summon Nights but recently I just got into Sudoku and was wondering which is the best that's out so far on the DS? So far I tried the Brain Training one or is it a case of, "they're all pretty much the same". I'm also open to any other time wasting game to play on the plane (do they even allow DS on planes?).

2. jhoff80

Member jhoff80 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I think the Brain Age one is the best from what I understand, most of the others I think just don't have very good DS functionality like Brain Age does.

3. iamwhoiam

Member iamwhoiam Honorary R4 Fanboy

United Kingdom
    http://gbatemp.net/?showtopic=42285

although i think brain training is slightly better in my opinion... although essential sudoku has picross if you're into that kinda thing..

4. Psyfira

Member Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

United Kingdom
    They probably do, it'll depend on the individual airline's regulations. Just ask the stewardesses when you get on. The manual says to not use multiplayer or any other wireless communication in flight (probably obvious when you think about it).

5. time-warp

Member time-warp GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Can someone list all the Sudoku games, I used to play a good one on my G6 lite before it died.

It was a really good one, with about 3 different music types.

6. mflo

Member mflo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Couldn't you just turn off the Wi-Fi function?

7. time-warp

Member time-warp GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Sudoku Gridmaster is very good. Recommended.

[​IMG]

8. xilo

Newcomer xilo Advanced Member

I wouldn't worry about it. I've been on plenty of planes with the DS and my laptop, and none of the flight attendants ever said anything.

The only thing wireless that causes problems are cell phones. Using a cell phone in a plane doesn't affect any of the planes instruments, but it does make a huge mess with the cell phone towers. When you're that high up in the air, your cell phone will see tons of towers and will end up constantly hopping from tower to tower across the cell phone network (which puts a major strain on the towers). This is the only reason why you can't use a cell phone on a plane.