drifter
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What is the best Street Fighter that can be played on Wii, either officially or through emulation? I loaded up Alpha 3 through psx-r the other day and it was so slow as to be unresponsive...what is the best release that can play at full speed? Wii's my only console now and I need me some quality street fighter....

zzzank you

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sdl mame Wii , is arcade, it is nice real arcade game and some of the street fighter games work with it see compatiblity list to find the one that does, or i recommend also the SNES version along with the Genesis awell.. just depends on which version you prefer.

HitBattousai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you count it as "Street Fighter", Tatsunoko vs Capcom is probably your best option on the Wii. It has a similar style to Marvel vs Capcom 3 both in terms of gameplay and graphics.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know about Street Fighter, but I would second Tatsunoko VS Capcom. It's an incredible game, but got shafted because of all the fools who were like, "wahhh wahhh! I dunno any of teh tatsunoko characters!!" Neither do I, but it's still great.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: @Sonic Angel Knight :bortz2: