best Street Fighter on Wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Mewgia, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Mewgia
    OP

Mewgia drifter

Dec 16, 2006
    United States
    Boston, MA
    What is the best Street Fighter that can be played on Wii, either officially or through emulation? I loaded up Alpha 3 through psx-r the other day and it was so slow as to be unresponsive...what is the best release that can play at full speed? Wii's my only console now and I need me some quality street fighter....

zzzank you

2. bm123456

bm123456 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 7, 2011
    United States
    Houston
    Sdl mame Wii , is arcade, it is nice real arcade game and some of the street fighter games work with it see compatiblity list to find the one that does, or i recommend also the SNES version along with the Genesis awell.. just depends on which version you prefer.

3. HitBattousai

HitBattousai Member

Newcomer
    Dec 26, 2006
    United States
    If you count it as "Street Fighter", Tatsunoko vs Capcom is probably your best option on the Wii. It has a similar style to Marvel vs Capcom 3 both in terms of gameplay and graphics.

4. DS1

DS1 伝説の雀士

Feb 18, 2009
    United States
    Yes!
    Don't know about Street Fighter, but I would second Tatsunoko VS Capcom. It's an incredible game, but got shafted because of all the fools who were like, "wahhh wahhh! I dunno any of teh tatsunoko characters!!" Neither do I, but it's still great.

5. Crimsonclaw111

Crimsonclaw111 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 7, 2010
    United States
    You're best off with Tatsunoko vs Capcom in my opinion. The only other Street Fighter on Wii is SFII. Pick whichever version you want best.

1 person likes this.
  6. nikegame

nikegame Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 7, 2012
    United States
    SFII, a great wii game?i have never try it!