Hardware Best store to buy Switch from?

Food

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was lucky enough to get mine on release i got mine at fry's i heard they had around 100 in stock (don't know if this was true or not) the trick is to go to any store thats lowkey in which people wouldn't think they would sell video gameslike i had Fry's, Micro Center , Sears , etc etc best buy.

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i was lucky enough to get mine on release i got mine at fry's i heard they had around 100 in stock (don't know if this was true or not) the trick is to go to any store thats lowkey in which people wouldn't think they would sell video gameslike i had Fry's, Micro Center , Sears , etc etc best buy.

I really really miss Fry's, we have nothing like that here in Canada...

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of my local walmart has managed to get shipments of the neon joycon in when no other store seems to get them. Research what stores are getting items stocked before others, and may get lucky checking those stores.
Also wtf that name.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I really really miss Fry's, we have nothing like that here in Canada...
My local fry's is across town, a 1 hour drive. Thus is the curse of living in Vegas, something in the same city can be an hour drive away.

Food

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of my local walmart has managed to get shipments of the neon joycon in when no other store seems to get them. Research what stores are getting items stocked before others, and may get lucky checking those stores.
Also wtf that name.
i had the opportunity to buy these at the midnight release i didn't think they would become that rare to the point where you would call gamestops and they would either say you are crazy to think they had them in stock or just laugh at you.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL ya the same when I lived in Pasadena for a time, everything seemed to be 1 to 2 hours away haha!
And that's if I drive. I had a summer internship at OutletPC.com and bused for three hours to work, did video editing for 4 hours, then bused three hours back home, every weekend. It was a nightmare but my only way to do it at the time.

macendale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I live in Mèxico and had a similar problem,where to buy? Here Switch is sold around 500 dollar a piece, just because Nintendo dosn`t worry about Latin America`s market and has a distributor. Ordered mine from amazon Spain, cost me about 360 dlls, shipment, taxes and duty included. Just had to buy an inexpensive adapter and works like a charm. I would recomend that to anyone that wants a Switch right now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night