Hacking Best steps to take for somone with a 4.1.0 Wii u?

Myth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have not updated my wii u since, MK8. Should I stay at 4.1.0? Is there any advantage to it? Should I update to 5.3.2? I don't care about online play etc, however I would like to play newer games then 4.1.0 allows.

Thanks, Myth

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have not updated my wii u since, MK8. Should I stay at 4.1.0? Is there any advantage to it? Should I update to 5.3.2? I don't care about online play etc, however I would like to play newer games then 4.1.0 allows.

Thanks, Myth
Then you should probably update to 5.3.2 but, it's been said to stay below 5.2.0 for easier iosu hack. Whatever the hell that means though, only they know. Also, I don't know really yet since I'm not sure anyone who can has tested, but I suppose it's possible some games won't work on lower firmware regardless of hacks.

The decision is yours.

Myth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then you should probably update to 5.3.2 but, it's been said to stay below 5.2.0 for easier iosu hack. Whatever the hell that means though, only they know. Also, I don't know really yet since I'm not sure anyone who can has tested, but I suppose it's possible some games won't work on lower firmware regardless of hacks.

The decision is yours.

Is there any form of iosu hack out now?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks, Myth
Stay on 4.1.0 for IOSU if youve been fine not using the WiiU dont do so now wait for a release some more. You can play on your 3DS and use rxTools while you wait.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there