Gaming Best SSBB Character?

yankees26eac92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The reason I want to know is that I am going to get SSBB in about a week so I would just like to know. I really like Meta Knight and Pokemon trainer. I really like that they can fly. So please, tell me your opinions. Thanks
yaynds.gif

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
Just test all characters. The one that suits your play-style the most should be your favourite.

Luigi, Ludicardo and Toon Link are my favourite because they have cool combo potential. But I also pick Zelda, Diddy and Kirby sometimes because I just like those characters.

ando342

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
definitly DDD
-has chain grabs
-a great recovery
-quick tilts
-strong smashes
-and great air game
my favorite at least, then its either fox or falco

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My two favourites are Toon Link and ROB. I found original Link to be quite slow for my preferance and Toon Link has great combo potential...just very little power. ROB on the other hand has a moderate speed and very powerful attacks. The instant laser is very tactical as well. Its great at wiping out someone's jump. Since he's heavy too, he's hard to get knocked left and right.

I want to get used to King Dedede as well because his attacks just plain own. And throwing Waddle Dees is just made of win.

theman69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wolf, his side smashes are mega-cheap, or if your good enough ike, he is heavy and hard attacker his sword has long range, his only drawback is that he is slow, not really slow but in the right hands he is teh pwnage

Gian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My vote goes for Diddy. Those bananas are just so fun to use.
ROB isn't bad. His DownB goes pretty fast for a projectile, and the instalaser's great at halting moves.
Good recovery, too.

I've seen alot of people play Toon Link. He's pretty good, but I prefer regular Link.
It's all your preference, really.

HAK_Devil

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
*Points to sig and avatar*

Yep Pit is definitely the bomb.

- Great air game
- Arrows amazing for spacing and just plain useful for setting things up and slowing others down
- Shield is just beautiful in how it spins u around as well as blocking most attacks
- Quick attacks that are both cool looking and damaging
- Medium weight which is just right. Doesn't just float away or die at low percentages yet is fast enough to take anybody on.

Snake and Wolf are my other favourites as well.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
The fact that almost everyone has picked different characters should prove once and for all that Nintendo kicked ass at creating a balanced game.

My personal favorites are Snake, Zero Suit Samus, and Shiek, but I really enjoy playing them all. If you want to know the truth, my main is RANDOM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: @Sonic Angel Knight :bortz2: