Gaming Best sports games for NDS

BigMichaelK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a huge sports and sports gaming fan so i'd really like to know if besides the obvious, you know madden 08 and fifa 08, what are some maybe lesser known (and even maybe well-known just underrated/underappreciated) games for the DS? Thanks.

lilmac22393

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mario hoops sucks dude. that game was horrible after ten minutes. i suggest trying...imagine figure skater. its a very good game...haha bigmichaelk is a faggot

BigMichaelK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lilmac, sweet avatar of megamen taking in the butt. but you know i suggest maybe you play dodgeball. we all know how much you love balls.

lilmac22393

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha jesus christ mikey i was just playing, easy on the gay jokes. god your supposed to be my brother, lol. and fifa street three is amazing once you get a handle on the controls

BigMichaelK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha i know bro its all in good fun, im jp. but yea fifa street 3 is pretty cool, i just downloaded eyeshield 21 and im not japanese but its not too hard to navigate and the game is really unique...and pretty cool. i suggest cheecking it out.

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I thought the controls in Fifa 08 were terrible, just really slow and unresponsive. I don't get why it's rated so much. I like Winning Eleven a lot more, even if the presentation isn't nearly as good.

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
Power Pro Kun Pocket 10... best baseball game on any handheld, in english soon as MLB PowerPros.
Tiger Woods 08... they really improved the touch screen controls.
K-1 Grand Prix... it's more sport then the fighting genre, as it's a realistic kick-boxing sim.

And side note as it doesn't fully fit as sports, Club House Games has the best Bowling and Darts games.

swiitness

Trophies
XP
Country
BigMichaelK and lilmac22393 are you guys seriously brothers? or just gay for each other?

btw mario hoops is an awesome game.

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mario Hoops was fun, but it was just too weird of a control scheme for me, I could never get the hang of it. Super Dodgeball Brawlers wasn't fun IMO. So really, like you've played the only good sports games on the DS. I haven't tried FS3 but the 360 version was terrible, so I have no hopes for the DS version.

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
More to add to my post...

Mario Hoops 3-on-3 was a good game, different (but solid and well used) control setup and crazy "mario sports" scoring system, but good game.
Top Spin 3 is a pretty good and playable tennis game, big improvement over TS2.

Tecmo Bowl DS should be great. And yes, Super Dodgeball Brawlers was a big disapointment to me too.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tecmo Super Bowl 2008 edition rom + NesDS = good times
biggrin.gif

weebwobb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
concealed identity said:
I thought the controls in Fifa 08 were terrible, just really slow and unresponsive. I don't get why it's rated so much. I like Winning Eleven a lot more, even if the presentation isn't nearly as good.
Fifa08 seems better at first cause of its presentation but after switching back and forth a few times we11 has better control feel and AI, but fifa's long passes are better. Both are fun games.

More recommendations:
Top Spin 3
Balls of Fury
Major League Baseball 2K8 Fantasy All-Stars

D

Deleted-119707

dont play winning eleven/ pro evolution soccer, graphics are terrible, fifa 08 is the best so far, cant wait for fifa 09

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over