Hacking Best Slot1 & Exp Pk. combo for std. DSLite?

Hanafuda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a longtime member here but haven't been around in a while, and as you know the cutting edge stuff changes very fast in the DS cart market. I'm basically clueless now. I'm looking to upgrade my setup from what I have now, which is a first version (red PCB) Supercard DS1. It runs my DS games well, but I want to put together a good DS SLOT 1 and Expansion Pak combo that will run GBA flawlessly on my DSLite. I'm picky about GBA, and Supercard can do the DS games just fine but GBA is a nightmare (I've got an old Slot2 Supercard Lite -worthless for GBA) I don't need DSi compatibility, and I'm not concerned about SDHC though sure it'd be a plus.

I'm aware of the M3 Real and M3 Expansion pak,

and I know EZ-Flash has the EZ-V and EZ Expansion Pak.

I also know there's an EZ-VI now, but know nothing about it.

I also know its probably possible to get the EZ Expansion Pak running with an R4 or other Slot1 , but I want this to be as 'plug and play' as possible.

I'm leaning toward the M3 Real combo -- Slot1 "M3 Real", Expansion Pak, and 2GB microSD for $49. I don't need more storage cuz this is strictly for games (no video or mp3's).

Suggestions?

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
yeah, the M3 real bundle sounds the best. EzFlash 3in1 is nice, but since it's not native to any carts other than the EzFlash V, there are occassionally compatibility issues and such.

the EzFlash Vi is just for the DSi
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.