Best Slot-2 for homebrew/opera

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by calenk, Mar 24, 2007.

1. calenk
    OP

calenk Member

Newcomer
    Mar 22, 2007
    Canada
    Hi there im wondering what the best slot-2 card for homebrew/opera support is GBA is really not that important allthough it would be nice.
    its to be used with the R4DS im looking at the EZ 3 in 1, i hear its working with the R4 now.
    does the R4 fully support the 3 in 1 ie: rumble, ram and GBA.

2. H8TR

H8TR GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 22, 2006
    Canada
    t-Dot
    For the EZ-V 3-in-1, GBA and RAM are working. Rumble also works but I'm not sure if it's for all games that support rumble or only a few.

3. fli_guy84

fli_guy84 GBAtemp Fan

Nov 20, 2006
    Malaysia
    Yeah, cory1942 made a patch to run the browser from R4 and using the EZ Expansion pack as the ram expansion.

4. calenk
    OP

calenk Member

Newcomer
    Mar 22, 2007
    Canada
    What about homebrew.....does DS organize work on any slot-2....and what about memory...do you need expandable memory for the slot-2 to store homebrew and what not or can it utilize the slot-1 memory...and the rumble on any of the Slot-2's are they compaitble with the R4.

basically i want to know what the best method for homebrew and opera and rumble support for the R4, is it the EZ or some other Slot-2

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice