Hardware Best Slot 2 device with Acekard

ZeXr0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, it's been a while since I looked into the NDS/GBA scene. I just bought an Acekard (i'm waiting for it to arrive in mail) and I want to know what would be the best Slot 2 card. It would be nice if it has a microSD slot but it's not necessary. Can you suggest me something good ?

Thank you

ZeXr0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
With that I'll need to use my DS card to play the GBA games right ? Is there any advantage to use this instead of a real GBA card ? Could you point me to something to read about all those technology ?
tongue.gif
I'd like to have more information. Because I read a couple of place that I'd need AKAIO to make it work, I'm a little lost with all those different thing.

Dr. Canuck

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
What's the advantage of the EZFlash 3-in-1 over the SuperCard Lite? The SuperCard uses microSD which is good for us Mac users (or people not wanting to bother with cables) but the EZFlash apparently does not.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the ez-flash you can just put your gba roms on your acekard and choose them from the same menu, 99.9% of games don't need trimming or patching.

I hear old gba supercards required you to do a fast power cycle to save, not good

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: