Hacking Best Site to Pick Up an Everdrive?

link491

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey all,
Hasn't been too long since I posted here but long story short I live in Canada and wanted to get my hands on an Everdrive GBA, and the official Krikzz site lists the canadian store Gamersection as an official dealer.
On their site it said they were located in canada about an hour or so from where I'm living, so I figured why not I'll order from them and it will come in a week. So I ordered from them, paid the $120 CAD for the Everdrive and shipping, and waited. It's been around 10 days since then and the order hasn't shipped yet. Sure they accepted and processed my order but no shipment. I'm getting worried now and am thinking I'll see if I can go through my credit card company to get the money back, and if not just count the loss of $120 and try again.
So my first question is, have any of you ordered from this site before? Have you had problems with them?
Secondly, where should I be buying an Everdrive from if I want a good experience?
Thoughts guys?
Best,
~link491

spacorn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Haven't got an Everdrive GBA specifically, but I've had good experiences buying both an sd2snes and an Everdrive N8 from Stone Age Gamer. It's more expensive than most places, but it's a sure bet. You can customize orders (different case colors, labels), and (in my case at least) they shipped very fast (and I'm from Chile!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name in chat :ninja: