Hacking Best Site to buy R4i Gold?

HELPMEPLEASEOMG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanna buy an R4i Gold for my 3DS. It's 9.4 firmware. Whats the best site to buy the said object from? To me, pretty much all of these sites look sketchy.

Also, how easy is it to set up? And does it require a normal DS?
Thanks.

Deleted member 177877

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you are in the US, modchipsdirect or wcrepairs will be the fastest option. Setup is super easy (download wood 1.64 firmware, extract the zip file to the microSD, place games in microSD).

Deleted member 177877

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, you'd be lucky to find any site at all that accepts paypal when dealing with these kinds of products. Not sure about visa giftcard. You'd get better results if you look at their websites respectively or email them.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Prepaid cards in the US that are capable of online international purchases are being phased out. The prepaid card remaining can only be used in the 50 states only. Making these only good for tourists visiting the US or US residents only.

The new EMV standard is suppose to take over in the US. All my prepaid card advice several years back on here will basically no longer apply in a more few years.

Once EMV standard becomes common, you just need a EMV prepaid Visa that is capable of international purchases and/or online purchases.

HELPMEPLEASEOMG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prepaid cards in the US that are capable of online international purchases are being phased out. The prepaid card remaining can only be used in the 50 states only. Making these only good for tourists visiting the US or US residents only.

The new EMV standard is suppose to take over in the US. All my prepaid card advice several years back on here will basically no longer apply in a more few years.

Once EMV standard becomes common, you just need a EMV prepaid Visa that is capable of international purchases and/or online purchases.

Guess I won't be seeing any EMV cards around here then since I live in the middle of nowhere. Will I still be able to use a prepaid visa card on modschipsdirect?

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Guess I won't be seeing any EMV cards around here then since I live in the middle of nowhere. Will I still be able to use a prepaid visa card on modschipsdirect?

If your prepaid visa doesn't support adding an address to the card, then your answer is no.

Your card may be only good on sites like amazon and in-person transactions only.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu