best site for sales / trades

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by serious_sean, Sep 22, 2006.

1. serious_sean
    OP

serious_sean GBAtemp Regular

Nov 23, 2005
    United States
    I upgraded my DS and now I want to unload my old DS phat and my old cart and SD card. What is the best site for selling something like that? one that isn't going to take a big chunk of my sale.

also, what do you guys think its worth as a package? It's a:

DS phat, platinum
    M3 SD ( original size )
    1GB SD card

and of course, all boxes and stuff like that.

help me, 'cause I need to recoup the monies!

2. tama_mog

tama_mog Kupo

May 6, 2006
    United States
    ummmmme.....ebay? [​IMG]

3. serious_sean
    OP

Nov 23, 2005
    United States
    if possible, i'd like to sell it for a fixed price. i wanted to know if there is a scene site, or something like that.

4. tama_mog

tama_mog Kupo

May 6, 2006
    United States
    scene site to sell stuff....no. If you are selling for a fixed price and aren't willing to pay a couple cents/dollars ebay charges, try classified forums of other forums that allow sales.

5. ShinaKitsune

ShinaKitsune Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 7, 2006
    United States
    Sneaking behind you >:3
    ebay has been taking down alot of ads for flash carts as of lately... you might wanna try something like craigslist

6. Shinji

Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    City of Delusion
    I second craigslist. I'm actually in the process of selling my old EFA 256Mbit. Time to pass on the greatness that it is. [​IMG]

7. serious_sean
    OP

Nov 23, 2005
    United States
    yeah i put on up on the SF bay craigslist (i'm in campbell ) but what do you think it's worth?

DS phat: 90
    M3 SD: 80
    1GB SD card: 30

all together = 200? that's way more than i paid for all of it. what does everyone else think a reasonable price is?

8. chessmastor

chessmastor Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2006
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Yes way over priced. anywhere from 70-90 on the ds phat, depending on cond. If its brand new, you can return it to wal-mart, so base your price on that because people will buy a new cond with everything for 90 easy.

The SD card is not worth 30. You can get a brand new 2Gig SD card for 35 shipped on NewEgg.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice